CH-3: 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻

Previously...

General Brawl picked up a loose bolt from below. "The battle for our world and universe has finally begun." He mused. "Captain Serva, mobilise the army." He ordered to Serva.

"Lieutenant. Get our transport ready to move out in 30 minutes." Serva stated.

"Yes, sir! Right, men, move it!" The Lieutenant called, the soldiers now leaving the area to get ready to move out and mobilise.

"General." Serva looked to her superior. "Is it wise for us to do this?"

"We all must be ready for whatever comes our way, Captain." General Brawl stated. "Get yourself prepared for deployment."

"Yes, General." Serva saluted back before turning on her heel and walked out of the Containment Room.

As she left, Serva breathed out an exasperated sigh to herself. Even though she's earned the ranks of being Second-In-Command/Captain of Aphichi's military/planetary defences and part of the science division, she does find General Brawl to be a fanatic and also be a paranoid individual when the situation arises.

'If push come to shove, I'll do what I must... even if it doesn't make any sense.' Serva thought to herself, now arming the energy rifle she has holstered on her back, while spinning the revolver in her hand around before putting it into its holster.

~*~*~

Throughout Base Alpha-Zulu 5, soldiers were getting their equipment and machinery ready for deployment, whether it be arming up their MPVs, battle tanks, or even getting the General's heli-transport operational for liftoff. Within one of the main hangars of the base, in which contains some MPVs and such, General Brawl was making his way along with Serva alongside him.

The M808 Main Battle Tank is one of the most common tanks used by the Aphichi military forces

The M808 Main Battle Tank is one of the most common tanks used by the Aphichi military forces. It's used in operations that's requiring heavy firepower or an anti-vehicular platform. The tank is 10.2m (33ft) long, 7.8m (26ft) wide, with a height of 4.4m (14ft), and weighing 66 metric tonnes. Ceramic-Titanium armouring makes it invulnerable to small-arms fire and shrugs off normal plasma weapons, anti-mine software and electronics providing additional protection. The tank has a range of 750km, utilising a four-track design, each mounted on an independent, computer-controlled suspension system, which allow for deft manoeuvring around large debris and other battlefield obstacles. The weapon, mounted on a 360° rotating turret, is the High Velocity Cannon, which fires a 140mm tungsten-bore shell. For additional offensive power, some tanks mount a 105mm cannon, serving as the tank's secondary weapon, delivering armour-piercing rounds with speed and thoroughness.

"Are you sure taking along two of these battle tanks are necessary?" Serva asked, seeing the two tanks get loaded up onto the transport craft.

"You never know when you'll need extra firepower and be ready for anything." General Brawl stated casually and began to strut off towards his private transport. "My craft won't be ready for another half-hour, so you should go on ahead with the troops to secure position."