CH-8: 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗲 & 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲

That evening, the military had begun to move the alien spaceship onto a low-loader transport craft, the General now recording to take the spaceship off back to their base of operations for further examination. Also, it'll act like a lure for the alien spaceman to entice the alien to their base, since it'll be looking for its ship.

"The alien spaceship is going to an undisclosed location to be taken apart and studied. This reporter is now going to reveal to you where that location is." The news reporter said to his camera, only for a soldier to give him a note. "Uh, this reporter has just been told that if I do that, I will be taken apart and studied." He now informed to his viewing audience.

Up on the observatory planetarium, Prima and Braedey both could see the military convoy driving out of the town of Zulu, and they could see the spaceship on the back of a transport truck.

"No, no, no, no." Braedey muttered, then he looked to see there was only 29 hours left on the clock. "Oh, no."

"They're taking away your rocket." Prima sighed sadly to herself. "That's just great."

"Oh, great! Perfect! I go across the freaking universe, and this is the Congratulations I get?!" Braedey fumed out in utter frustration before stomping away from the balcony he and Prima stood on. "I'm stuck here on the other side of the universe, and I'll probably never see Earth ever again!" He stormed into the building, slamming the door shut behind him.

Prima flinched at this, then made her way inside after him. "Braedey, I know this is a bad situation, but you have to bear with it for now until we can think of something." She now noticed him just standing still and looking at something. "What? What is it?"

"Uh... Who's that guy?" Braedey asked, gesturing over to where the planetarium manager stood, who looked rather stunned at seeing the Space Ranger.

Prima sighed. "My boss." She now lead him over to a closet, much to her boss' frown. "Sorry, Mr. Hucklo. It's just for one little night. Maybe a week. I really hope this doesn't affect our working relationship." Prima hoped, now closing the door.

Prima then heard a knock, forcing her to open the closet door, and Mr. Hucklo thrusts a paper that reads 'FIRED' on it. "What? Fired? No, that's just..." She dropped the paper, and she walked off back to the observational balcony.

Braedey pushed the closet door shut as he picked up the paper. "Oh, great. Now look what you did. You made her upset." He sighed, walking after Prima. "Hey, Prima?" He saw her standing next to a small telescope, looking up at the stars. "Can... can I show you something?" He walks over and looked up at the many stars above. "You're looking right at my home. See that star, the little red one?" He pointed to the red star. "Circling that star is my Planet Earth. It's 2.5 million lightyears away, give or take. There's billions of galaxies, and each galaxy has billions of stars. Next to that, our planets are just dust in the wind." He mused.