CH-10: 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

Previously...

The jet-fighter rocket now shot up through the launch tube, a tower of smoke in its wake, as the white sleek jet-like rocket now shot out of the surface as the base below blew itself apart, soldiers fortunately escaping. Some notice the white rocket flying into the sky above, blue jet exhaust coming from its engines as it goes skywards, flying through the clouds towards space.

"Thunderbird One is go." Braedey announced, now pushing the rocket to speeds of up to 20,000 miles per hour (Mach 26) as they reach Aphichi's orbit above...

~*~*~

Eventually, the white jet-fighter rocket has managed to reach the geostationary orbit of Aphichi, the engines now shutting down as the craft settles into the orbit and sits there. As it does so, the force of gravity now dissipates, leaving the craft in zero gravity so it'll float.

Braedey, after setting the rocket stable, made his way into the passenger section. "Hey, guys. You should check this out." He pushes a button, the harnesses now releasing around everyone, now leaving them floating.

"So this is what it's like to be in space." Ryu mused. "They make it look so cool in the movies..."

"Definitely." Sprocket agreed, now doing some spins mid-air.

"This is kinda fun." Durell nodded, her cat ears twitching next.

"Dunno why, but I'd like to stay out here." Thou commented.

Braedey now made his way over to a panel and pushes a button, opening a window shield, and now, everyone could see the planet Aphichi down below, as well as the rising sun cresting over the top of the planet, as well as the moon in the distance, as well as a celestial trail.

"Whoa

"Whoa." Was all Prima could say as she looks on at the planet she calls her home from above.

"Beautiful." Sprocket added in.

"Never thought I'd see home like this." Ziria included next. "It's so much different than I thought it would look like."

"It's definitely amazing." Ryu smiled.

"Hey, Prima. What do you think?" Braedey asked as he floats over to her.

"It's such a huge and amazing universe. I am definitely coming back here to study." Prima smiled in awe.

"I'm sure your aunt can pull some strings to get that done, maybe get you on a space station in orbit." Braedey smiled to her, then winked to Ziria, who nodded to him.

"Hey, is that your other rocket all the way over there?" Ryu now asks, pointing over to a vessel in the distance.

"Yep. That's the Valkyrie." Braedey answered, all of them seeing the sleek and huge spacecraft. "That's what got me here to your galaxy, and what will get me back."