Red Rum

This bitch B wants me to link with her. Something was off in her delivery. I had a lot on my mind. I can't believe I shot this bitch. My mind started racing, what if the baby was mines.  I just killed my child, fuck. I took a gulp of the Captain Morgan I poured into a cup of orange juice. Shit was smooth, I needed it.  I reloaded my gun and got ready to drive where this bitch wanted to meet. Lisa's text threw me off, she told me that Todd has been staying with B. So this bitch probably trying to line me.   I called this my boy. Told him the location and told him to take care of B.  I followed my gut and headed to the location discreetly. To my surprise she was completely alone.  I watch homeboy walk over and shoot her in the back.  She dropped a piece of paper and he picked it up. Dipping off into the dark alley, a couple minutes later I received his call.  I sat there watching B bleed out. He started to tell me what was on the paper. 

Caller: "Yo,  It say she pregnant." He spat into the receiver .

Mo: "What you mean?" I asked him. 

Caller: "She pregnant."  He hung up.

  I pulled up next to her and picked her body of the ground, Driving full speed to the hospital.  They rushed her into surgery and I told them about her pregnancy.  Once they pushed me outside of the doors, I was in the waiting room, to my surprise I'm within arms reach of Todd. He stared at me, looking at the blood on my shirt.

Todd: "Ion really fuck with you, " He started "Who's blood is that Nisha's?" He asked me

Mo: "Nigga fuck I look like." I looked at him with a surprised look. "What you mean Nisha?"  I was caught off guard.

Todd: "So, You don't know somebody shot Nisha?" He grilled me. "I brushed past him to take a seat, " as my skin started to burn

Mo: "For fucking what?" He watch me closely as I became overwhelmed with emotion.

Todd: "She in surgery now, " He looked at me

Todd: "Who's blood?" My dumb ass told him

Mo: "Your wife's." He headed to her room, only to be pushed back by an officer. He rushed back to me.

Todd:"What happen?" He asked me

Mo:"You." I answered him honestly.

Mo:  "I thought she was setting me up.." I stated and he interjected "Naw, she was gonna tell you she was pregnant." I acted shock even though the paperwork saved her life.

Todd: "It's no way its mines," he replied to me. We sat in there like two concerned husbands. Thats when Rey made it to the hospital. He looked like he wanted to kill me.

Mo: "Look, we here for our kids man

Mo: "Look, we here for our kids man." I quiet his anxiousness with reality.

Todd: "It's good." Todd's words unnerved him.

Rey: "What happen?" We both ran down events with each other. Rey ended up getting a call and even furthered this mystery.

Rey: "Do either of you niggas know a bitch name Jennifer?" He asked us both I nodded,

Mo :"She spose to be helping me rob you niggas." I said Honestly "She didn't make the cut."

Rey: "Well, that answers that."  He got quiet before saying "The question is who shot Nisha."

Mo: "I ain't, she spose to be having my child."  I told them both my position "After the baby, maybe."

Todd: " Why are you so hell bent on robbing us?" He asked me

Mo: "Its a contract," I told them the truth "If I rob y'all , I keep what I get plus a 5 million dollar payoff."

Rey: "What's the stipulation?" He asked the million dollar question

Mo: "None, " I started "I just rob y'all broke, shake up those around you, and leave you needing a crutch."

Todd: "Only one nigga with that type of money, but I don't get what the purpose is." He started piecing the pieces together

Rey: "Who?" He said oblivious

Mo: "Some cat name, " Before I can finished me and Todd stated simultaneously "Storch."

Rey: "Fuck do he have to gain." He looked at us

Todd: "Ain't no statue of limitation on murder." He looked down in his hands

Mo: "Ding, ding, ding," I mocked "That's not just It, Y'all got the game cornered."

Rey: "You know robbing us would be impossible." He looked at me smugly

Mo: "I figured that, that's why the plan was to separate you." I responded

Todd: "Storch," He looked at Rey "He's been trying to get me on deck for years."  He looked at Ray

Rey: "When was you gonna tell me?" He's questioning his loyalty

Todd: "Never," He looked at him "Brother, I wouldn't trade you for any Dollar amount." 

Mo: "Listen, " I looked at both of them "Even though I hate you nigga," I stared at Todd . "Turned my wife against me and shit."  I continued "What if we pretended I robbed y'all,  and we split the 5 million, 3 million for me 2 for y'all."

Rey: "How bout we Kill you, we kill Storch, we kill his father," He started listing off

Todd: "I think we should do it." Todd looked at Rey

Rey: "Can we trust this nigga?" He asked "Shit, can I trust you."

Mo: "If we pretend, Storch will be vulnerable to attack."

Todd: "I can set up a meet, pretend everything is fucked up,  put a for sale sign on our business."  Todd planned "Tell him I need his help getting back up."  Have him meet me somewhere "Y'all shoot the shit up like a drug deal gone bad." I throw these other niggas I know under the bus have them take the fall against the mafia.  We all skate away Scott free, more guns, more drugs, and more money."

Mo: "Sound good to me." Soon as I stated that a doctor approached Todd. 

Doctor: "Good news, Both are out of surgery, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy."

Todd: "Can I see her?"  He asked

Doctor: "Sure." He followed the doctor, as soon as he did, another doctor approached me.

Other Doctor: "Hey," He looked at me "Is she a friend of yours?" I confirmed,  "She lost some  blood, but she's expected to make a full recovery."

Mo: "What about the baby?" 

The doctor looked at  me sideways and rushed back into the room.