Jennifer

Jennifer:

I sat aimlessly at the computer trying to find words for my third book. None came to mind while the canvas remain blank. I had no inspiration to do what I've done my whole life. My mind was boggled since I've returned from the hospital a month prior the worst writer's-block I've ever endured. Just as I began to type my phone rang, I felt warm as the voice on the other side of my line spoke.

Caller: "Hello?" The voice trailed into the distance as I fell into a trance

Jennifer: "Oh hello," I cleared my throat as I caught myself "Where are you?" I asked.

Caller:"I'm about to be downstairs, you're going to let me up?" beckoned the caller

Jennifer:"Of Course baby." I sat as my eyes fixed onto a pair of champagne glasses

Caller:"Aaight." The voice said roughly before hanging up

I quickly shuffled to the table grabbing the champagne glasses, I placed them into the sink. Heading to the bathroom I peered into my bedroom quickly spotting a condom from the night before. I rushed to get rid of evidence of my infidelity before falling into a trance. The doorbell echoed through my home breaking my adjacent sight. After opening the door I wrapped my arms around her waist.I know what you're thinking ... HER . Me and Sharyee been together for almost 3 years. She lives in East Atlanta while I reside in upstate new york. We met in college she was my first and only girlfriend. She around 5"11 with long dreads, beautiful brown skin and eyes, with a muscular frame. She was very athletic and it's hard to tell if she's a female or a male. She likes to keep it that way.

 She likes to keep it that way

Jennifer:"I missed you baby." I cheesed as she came through the door

Sharyee:"Wassup shaw'te ." She said in her atlanta accent

The smell of her unstoppable for men raked my nostrils as she brushed past me. The scent itself got me horny. Her dreads bounced off her back while she climbed the stairs to my apartment. We decided to stay in and not go clubbing I decided not to tell her about my recent hospital visit instead I talked about my writer's-block. After ordering pizza and renting movies we decided to have sex and lay in bed. The sex was amazing like it always was but there was something different about it. I couldn't stop myself from picturing Reynaldo damaging my pussy walls like he did last night. Sharyee was good at making love but my body was begging to be roughly handled. It was about 2:30 in the morning my home girl Mina called me and told me Rey was looking for me. I asked her to make up an excuse for me and hit me back with it so Our story would be straight. Sharyee swung her dreads while climbing out of bed. Asking me if I wanted to try and hit the club scene.

Jennifer:"Lets chill here I got some wine." I stated

Sharyee:"C'mon it's friday chu hurd ." She laughed

Jennifer:"But, by time i get dressed it'll be 4am." I made another excuse

Sharyee:"Buh, if ya bring ya friends here we can party." She didn't let down

Almost an thirty minutes passed since our conversation before guests started pouring in. All my homegirls and Sharyee's homeboys piled in. My girl Mina pulled me to the side.

Mina:"That nigga gon get you killed crazy." She gazed at sharyee while she was dancing

Jennifer:"I know but I can't leave her alone," I looked at the best thing that's happened to me "I just started to know him."

Mina:"Know this that man got demons," she looked in my eyes 'You better cut him loose before he cuts you." she warned

Jennifer:" We had sex last night ." I broke the awkward silence between us

Mina:"You what? " her expression was shocked

Jennifer:"You heard me." I mumbled

Mina:"How was it ?" She asked as she looked at me curiously

Jennifer:"The best I ever had." I coughed embarrassedly

Mina:"Was he big?" she giggled

Jennifer:"Yes" I gasped while she jumped up and down

As we mimicked each other Sharyee came over to us. She slapped me on the ass while talking to Mina

Sharyee:"Wassuh Mina." She smiled

Mina:"Nunn how you what's popping?" Mina looked nervous

Sharyee:"Juss cool'n finna fly back to ATL." she emphasized 

" she emphasized