Meeka

Meeka:

I got a call from Preston, he needed his hair done again. I told him I would spin through when I can. I was pressed for time, after calling Chubby and figuring out she would be working all night again. I was sad, this fool Jonathan called me asking if we can get together. I tried to deny but he was begging so I accepted his invitation for next week. I finally got to Preston's house three hours after he called me. He open the door wearing a white oxford shirt some khaki slacks and some tan moccasins. He escorted me in he asked me before I sat down if I wanted something to drink or eat. I asked for a bottled water, he quickly said "My speciality." before revealing those full set of pearly whites. I started on his hair this time he wanted box braids. He rested his head between my legs with his eyes clothes.

Preston: "Meeka," He opened his pretty eyes "Are you dating anyone?"

Meeka: "No," I blurted before thinking " Why?"

Preston: "I would like to show you something." He stood up politely then, adjusted his shirt and his khaki's.

Meeka: "Show me what." I was curious

Preston: "Are you scared?" He laughed slightly

Meeka: " No." While he pulled on my hand his soft skin made my pussy throb.

We made our ways into his bedroom, his shit was plush. He had a gold and black comforter on his bed. His bed frame looked like a canopy without the curtains, his room was so clean I knew for certain he had O.C.D. He turned around and faced me. In my head I was thinking what the fuck am I doing. His breath danced on my cheek, while he unbuttoned his shirt throwing it behind him. I never been with a black man before my mind was so intrigued. He unbuckled his pants before picking me off the ground. Oh lord, my eyes almost bulged out of my head. He looked at me like he was nervous. I watch him strip his clothes off, after seeing his dick I knew I was in trouble. Special Pause for mental notes. Oh My Gawd Meeka, He gotta big dick, He got a Cucumber DICK, He got a dick so Big It has ITS OWN CONDOM. Dick So big, I'm scurred, I'm FUCKING SCARED....... After I had a mental orgasm, I laid there while he climbed on top of me. He gazed in my eyes like he can see through me. He slowly lifted my shirt off revealing my victoria secret bra. He peeled my all black Coco Chanel High waist skirt completely off. He sucked on my stomach while pulling my underwear down. Commercial break. I think I am having an orgasm just from him sucking on my stomach. Back to the schedule program. Now my legs are in the air and he is putting his tongue to work. He pushed my legs apart with his strong arm and nibbled on my clit. His long tongue danced across my clit making my head tilt back while I gasped for air. Out of nowhere, I felt this rush of emotions while pushed his fingers in and out of my wet pussyhole. I'm coming I announced while wrapping my legs around his neck choking him. He kept sucking on my clit while I began to shake violently. I can't believe this shit, this is so fucking good. He unclasped my legs from around his neck and climb on top of me pinning me down. His dick brushed against my wet pussy, and I wanted to feel it more than ever. He pushed it inside of me, all of it at once. My eyes watered, it was so big I shut my eyes tightly. He bit on my cheek as he heaved his huge cock inside me. "You wanted this shit didn't you." He yelled in my ear while slamming every inch of his dick inside me. I yelled yes in agreeance, Tears streamed down my cheeks while he violently fucked me. I moaned softly while he sucked on my neck. He lifted himself off me and yelled for me to turn over. I listened while pushing my head in one of his posturepedic pillows he knelt behind me and gripped his dick. Putting the tip against my hole while using his hips to guide it in. He dug his nails into my hips, cutting through my skins while forcefully slamming his well endowed penis in me. I yelped like a small dog while I felt it all deep in my stomach. I started squirting all over his dick, he loved it. He allowed me to squirt two more times before he came deep inside of my pussy. We laid there silently, he remained on top of me his limp dick still inside my warm hole. My eyes we're so heavy I knew I was going to fall asleep. I woke up he was alongside of me watching T.v. I turned over to see the time Oh SHIT it was 4:30 in the morning. I got up quickly fixing my clothes.

Preston: "Where you going?" He looked at the time then me

Meeka: "I have a dog at home?" I made up a quick excuse and rushed off to get the rest of my things

Preston: "You going to finish my hair tomorrow? " He asked innocently

Meeka: "Yes, I'll call you don't worry."

On the way home, I couldn't shake the feeling in my heart. I shouldn't be feeling this nigga, but I am. I also felt guilty for cheating on Chubby, the thought of us not being together was killing me. I'm so confused now.

________________________________________________________________________________

 Chubby:

This bitch Meeka got me fucked up, I woke up to her coming in at 5am. I didn't even speak to her just pretended to sleep, while she climbed in bed besides me. I got to much on my mind and I don't want to argue about dumb shit.