Sharyee

Sharyee: Crazy in love:

I was on my way to see my shawty, That's when I saw the unthinkable through her window. She was fucking some nigga, That shit pissed me off brah. I started to leave, then I saw the nigga coming down her stairs. Ima have to serve this nigga. He sped off from in front of her house, he was about to hit a left then I got his ass. Bow, bow, bow I let off 6 shots at his car. I knew I hit him I could tell by the way he was swerving, pussy motherfucker. I walked away, knowing that no one could see me head up Jennifer stairs. I knocked on her door roughly, she opened it with this hey baby act. I went right along with it, gave her the D viciously. I got my alibi, now and no one can solidify that besides the actual math. When tomorrow comes, I'll be done with this bitch for good. I can't believe this bitch I thought while I watched her sleep. I should have listened to Mina when she said, "She'll never be a loyal girl ." Mina was always loyal to me though, we've been fucking as long as me and Jennifer. We just recently stopped our affair because she was catching feelings. They was mad tight, but what Jennifer don't know is that Mina knew me from day one. I purposely put Mina in her life, not knowing they would actually grow so close.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ebony:

On my way to surprise Wes, I got the shock of my lifetime. I was iffy about him seeing me, so I parked a block and a half away. As I headed to the entry of the restaurant I saw Wes, the man that robbed my house, a blonde haired woman and one of the cops from the Domo case. I scurried back to my car, before getting a call from a hospital, Scared it was my mother I immediately picked up, and found out Rey was shot. Thats when I called my mom and Jennifer, but Jennifer didn't pick up. I hope my brother is okay, I'm kind of skeptical of telling him about Wes. He will end up killing him for using me as a pawn in his game.

______________________________________________________________________________

Domo:

Her body gyrated against mines, She sucked on my lips. I felt so stimulated by her while she pulled me to the bed so roughly I nearly tripped on her. I was on top ready to go in on her. I gripped her neck squeezing it. After a while, I was lost in a train of thought. She slammed her petite hands against mines trying to pry them off her neck. I thought about her fucking that bitch ass nigga Antonio. A tear flew off my nose onto her forehead, I chuckled at the thought of him fucking her better than me. I squeezed tighter thinking about the rape, I watch her open her mouth to gasp while her she stared at me. Her hands no longer tried to pry mines off of hers they just fell to her side simultaneously. I let go hearing Amirah cry, I realized what I've done. I shook Cy, after getting little to no response. I held Amirah and cried while Cy gained her composure.

 I held Amirah and cried while Cy gained her composure

Cy:

I woke up in a daze, I found my clothes scattered in our bedroom, and quickly got dress. Domo was holding Amirah, and slightly crying. I kneeled next to her, and told her it was okay. A little later I decided to call her lawyer, she was busy with personal issues. So I called Domo's dad, and he got her a Therapist.