Cy

I do not own the rights to any of the images. All Images belong to their righteous owners. This story is a work of fiction.

The Beginning:

It was just us, me, Domo, Meeka, And Chubby. From Preschool to Periods it was just us.

Domo was my ace, and we was real tight. Her real name was Domorrah White, and she was a small half Chinese and half black girl from the suburbs. Her hair was long, black and always in a tight ponytail. She had light brown eyes that turned hazel once and a blue moon, she was the same height as me 5"6 , with a nice petite body,she weighed about a buck fifty, with wide hips and a great size ass. Men flocked to her, those full lips of hers were always curved into a smile to showcase her pearly white teeth. She was basically our connection she could get us in anywhere. Her family was money, her mother owned multiple beauty salon and her dad was some kind of surgeon who made big bucks. Then it was Meeka, unlike Domo and Chubby. She was adopted to our crew. Southern bama named Jameka Patterson from Memphis Tennessee. We met when she was around seven or eight. She was Black with a good looking smile really big ass and titties. She always had her weave laced to a t, she wore her hair mostly in braids. She was a pretty black girl like a ghettofied version of Gabrielle Union, Her eyes was brown but she wore contacts so much you would never know. She was the tallest and the scariest out of us, 5"10 and weighed a buck eighty. Deemed unapproachable but, she could pull some niggas. My girl Chubby name was Samantha Winchester the hoodest white chick we ever met.

She was a real small chick in the waist which made it weird that we called her Chubby

She was a real small chick in the waist which made it weird that we called her Chubby. We called her Chubby out of spite of this fat chick she beat down to a pulp. Samantha was our muscle even though she was the least expected out of our group. At 5"4 130 Chubb's had the hands and extreme strength. She had dirty blonde hair she wore in cornrows. With Blue eyes that can penetrate you from a distance. Her smile was okay despite a missing tooth she had from a fight with her dad. She was the fearless go for the kill one of our team. As for me, I was the unquestioned leader, America Ruiz also known as Cy or Cyborg. I was the well earned kick ass member of the group. My father was a street fighter named Amelio Ruiz. He can knock them into coma's. That's the reason he's serving a 10 year bid for Manslaughter. He's on his 4th year so maybe he'll be paroled next year. I was an extremely beautiful girl in the words of my my madre. My light green eyes were the sunlight to her world when I was born. My hair was curly and jet black always cascading over my shoulders. I resembled Jennifer Lopez so I heard, but her body had nothing on mines. I was in great shape with nice breast and a nice round ass. I couldn't stop dudes from following me hounding me for my name. That was our crew aka the crew. The flyest bitches on the block and the deadliest bitches to fuck with. We all were down for the whole school thing. Especially Domo she kept us on our toes with studying and homework. At lunch this pretty ass boy approached Meeka speaking some lame shit so she curved him . Domo and I laughed our asses off as Sam growled at the nigga for approaching us . He said "Fuck ya'll ", and faded his pretty self into the background.