08. Confession

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 4

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 4. the body. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

"You okay?" Lucas observed Franny as they walk their bikes to Franny's house. She had puffy eyes and a red nose. She nods, "Yeah. I just don't believe he's..." Franny sniffed her nose, "gone."

"Yeah, me either," Lucas replied still holding onto her shoulders. "Can you stay the night, Lucas? I need someone to comfort me." Franny sniffed her nose once more.

Lucas nods. As they walk up to the front door of her house. Lucas knocks.

Her mother opens it to see Franny with her eyes red and a red nose. "Mi Amor! Qué sucedió?" Her mother pulls the two in and closes the door. my love! what happened.

Franny hugs her mom as she turns around, her mother holds her tight. "Lucas would you stay with my daughter for the night. I can call your madre to let her know you're here and to bring some fresh clothes for tomorrow." She told Lucas.

"Yeah, that's fine." He replied.

Paola took Franny upstairs to her room, and the three walked past Kirby's room to see her on the phone with someone. Lucas waves. She sees Lucas and smiles back.

The three walk into Franny's room. Her wallpaper was a light blue that her dad had picked out when they first moved into their home.

"I'll get you a sleeping bag from the storage room." Paola began and walked out of the bedroom and closed the door.

Lucas sat on Franny's bed next to her. "So Franny I've been wanting to tell you something for a while," Lucas told her. Franny turned away from her looking at the floor and turned to look at him.

"What is it?" Franny replied. Lucas sighed, don't fuck this up, Lucas. He said in his mind.

"I've..." Lucas tried to tell Franny but was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in," Franny added. Paola walked into Franny's room with a blue sleeping bag.

"This was my husband," Paola said touching the ring on her finger. She opened the bag as she sat on the floor and placed it on the floor next to Franny's bed.

"Okay." Paola exhaled getting up and crossing her arms. "Sleep tight." She walked out of the room and closed the door. "Goodnight, mi amor."

"Night, mama," Franny replied and gave a small smile. "What did you want to tell me?" Franny expressed.

Lucas closed his eyes and exhaled. He leaned in and gave a quick peck on her lips. Her eyes winded and he leaned away. She smiled and leaned into his lips and gave a long peck.