Sisters

Your name is y/n Noceda and you are the proud sister of Luz Noceda. You two aren't just sisters, but your twins. You and Luz have a special bond, like most sisters who get along, though it can comes with its. . . perks we'll say.

"Hecate! You have to be Joking y/n!" Luz ranted. You and her had just learned about this new book series called 'The Good Witch Azura' and you both were of course reading it together.

"Luz, she's coooool! Ok." You tried to convince her. She was still in shock as to how you could fall for a character within seconds of them being introduced.

 (*Cough*, totally not relatable *Cough*)

"Girls, what's going on here." Your mami walked through the door and looked at the two of you.

"Y/n is crushing on the bad guy, again" Luz said, looking over at you and giving you a glary stare.

"Well, you're just mad because my heart knows what it likes." You pouted your lip and crossed your arms turning away from Luz. She did the same and you both huffed.

"Well, how about I take the book and read it myself, that way you two won't fight over it" Your mami was smart when it came to making you two make up. You both looked at each other and gave in to her scandal. You both ran to one another giving a small hug and apologizing. She handed you both the book as you got comfortable on the floor, kicking your feet in the air as Luz began to read again.

A few years later, you and Luz were now starting middle school.

"Luz, I'm scared, what if nobody likes, me or wants to be our friends." You worriedly complained to Luz before entering the new building for middle school. She grabbed your hand gently which calmed you down slightly. You both walked into the school to see way adventure awaited you.

Yeah, so you both were kind of the weird ones in that school, always playing with bugs and making other students want to puke, but hey, it wasn't so bad.

A few more years later, current time/present time.

You we now in high school. You and Luz had been sent to the principles office, again, for accidentally letting a few snakes lose from your book report on 'The Good Witch Azura'. You looked at Luz as she looked down in disappointment, holding a fake snake while you sat there holding the Azura doll. 

"Queridas, I love your creativity, but this is getting out of hand." Your mami was frowning at you and Luz and you felt discouraged for having such a 'fun and quirky imagination', and Luz would say. you both look down as you remember the last few times you've been sent here.

"If you can't learn to separate fantasy from reality, you two might need to spend time here." Her and the Principal agree and you both look at each other.

"We won't let you down mami!" Luz states.

"Yeah, no more weirdness!" You holler out.

You were both given a final chance to behave and out of pure excitement you both go to high-five, when the snake in Luz's hand rockets from her clutch and onto the principle.

"That doesn't count, right?" She said in horror realizing what was gonna happen.

You both packed your bags and made your way to the sidewalk where you would be catching a ride to camp. Who knew you could hate a word that seemed so fun. 'Camp,' you thought in disgust. You didn't want to go learn about, um taxes or whatever, you wanted to make your own story and be your own person. Having Luz with you, of course.

"This stinks." You grumble, hoping there's a slight change that you might be able to convince her to let you stay.

"Oh, my babies!" She cam over and planted a few kisses on your foreheads. "Now, don't worry summer camp is only for three months."

You got lost in what she was saying when you thought you heard something from behind you close to the woods. You shook it off and looked back to them.

"Do you have any friends? Real ones. Not imaginary, or drawn, or reptilian." Your mami states the facts and it hurts a little. Luz looks to you and you nod as she places the book in the trash. You both look down and mope until she leaves.

"Where is it!? Where is it!? Luz calls digging through the trash. You hear a hoot and look back to see a small owl with a garbage bag containing the book.

"There! Tiny trash thief" You call running after it.

"Stop adorably hopping away you- woah." Luz looks in to see the owl entering some old and broken down looking house. She looks at you and you grab her hand slightly before stepping into the door.

"Woah, I though I had weird stuff." Luz traces her eyes around the inside of wherever you guys were until she spots the book. She motions you to stay put as she runs out to the open area and sees as somebody goes though the trash. You watched her run out and run back within seconds, but then the door you both came though started to close up into a suit case thing. You ran out the back area with Luz and gazed over the new area.

"Woah." You both gasp

"Oh, no no no no!" Luz starts to panic when you see a fairy. She was too distracted by her thoughts to notice.

"Oh, hello there little fairy. Are you going to tell us this is some type of fantastical dream." You ask dazzling your hands.

"Give me your skin!" The fairy opens it's mouth to revel many sharp and pointy teeth. You swat at it looking over to Luz for help when you trip on a rock and go tumbling down the slight hilled area. You bump into some type of guard who was on his way to where you were coming from.

"Wait, were you just coming from over there were the owl lady is!? You must be working for her aren't ya!" The guard yelled grabbing your arms to tie you up. You were so confused right now.

"Luuuuuuzz-" You tried to scream when the guard made a circle with this hand and suddenly, you couldn't speak. You were pulled up on top of a staff looking stick and were taken away to someplace different. You tried and tried to speak, but it was like someone cast a spell on you. 

"You'll be staying here for a while." The guard chuckled and made another circle allowing you to speak again.

"Don't bother screaming, cause an't nobody gonna come rescue you." The guard snickered to himself and walked away, leaving you in this small room all by yourself. You sat there with your back agents' the bars and thought to yourself. 'What if the guard was right. Luz doesn't know where I am. I don't even know were I am!' You started to cry until you heard a voice from in front of the sell.

"Are you ok? Who are you?" This voice was calming and felt kind. You turn around to see him. The boy in gold.

A/N:

Hey to anyone who read this, I'm not too good at spelling, so sorry if there's any spelling mistakes. 

This is my first story on Wattpad, so plz give me mercy, idk what I'm doing. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed because there will be more to come :3

Make sure to sleep heathy and eat well :p

byeeee!