Destiny

You were slowly drifting into a slight slumber when the door flies open, sounding like someone was kicking it down.

"YYYYYYY/NNNNNNNN!" The golden boy was screaming your name while running through the doors. His mask was off and you could see the exactment in his eyes.

"Um, you've been gone for like less then 20 minutes. What could've happened that calls for this much racket." You complained, rubbing you eyes and yawning a bit.

"I told the emperor that you should stay here and all because you have no place to stay and know absolutely no one here and he said you can stay!" This boy's voice was full of energy and pure joy as he told you the good news. 

You hadn't really noticed the way he talked much, saying how you were focused on trying to picture him without that mask before, and now you were focusing on why you like his little tooth gap so much, and his hair and don't even start on his eyes- WAIT! Off topic. You thought this to yourself and felt weird. 'Do I really think it's cute?!'

"Oh, but he wishes to talk with you first. I guess to like, meet you first? I'm not too sure. He's a little busy, but I'm like his right hand man, so he made an acceptation for us." He questioned before shrugging and pulling out the keys that the other guard gave him to unlock your sell. 'I'm free' you assumed as he then quickly but gently grabbed your forearm and was in the motion of pulling you on his way out of the room, when he stopped and let go of you. "Oh, um, sorry. Just a little exited, hehe that's all." He shyly spoke, placing his hand over the back of his neck. You then acted on one thought without any thinking or hesitation. You smoothly slipped your hand into his and said,

"Lead the way my prince." You then gave him a huge smile, closing your eyes and tilting your head a bit in a playful manner. He blushed and held back onto your hand, returning the smile to you.

On your way there, you both talked about various things. You wanted to get to know him better if you were going to be staying here with him for a little bit. You also wanted to see if you could 'maybe relate to him a bit'.

"Do you have any siblings?" You ask him.

"Nope. A single child I guess. You?" The golden boy responded.

"Well yes. I have a sister. She's actually here too." Those words sat with you for a second until you realized something. "LUZ! She's here in this place too! She's probably all lost and confused and has no one to help her! Well, I mean, she is better at this whole, friends thing though. And she gets along with strangers really well. She's probably already made some life-long relationships with people within these few hours." Your tone lowered at the end part and you became a little more down about this whole thing. 

"Hey, it's alright. You'll find her, and I can help you. I promise. Plus, if you ever need a friend, I have a few open slots" He was soft with his words and it made you lighten up about the situation.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm probity over thinking things." You started to calm down at this point. . .that is until you noticed that you were holding this boy's hand. You heated up and your eyes froze in place staring in disbelief at this motion. You both kept walking and he seemed unfazed by this predicament. You started thinking and putting puzzle pieces together. You came to the conclusion that YOU were the one who held his hand first. Your brain must have shut off in that moment because you did not remember doing something so straight forward.

"So, um, do you watch, like, Amphibia?" He continued the conversation like you weren't just hand-in-hand strolling down the castle halls.

"Um, YES! It's like my favorite show!" You shook off the awkwardness and felt intrigued how he watched, and enjoyed, and same show as you though a different realm. "I didn't know it was continuous though realms, but that's so cool! Though I haven't seen the last couple episodes of season two yet because I was cough up with studding and now I'm here, so no spoilers, kay."