Switch-a-Roo

You and Hunter had gotten back to your room and were stunned by the niceness of this emperor.

"Did he just say it was 'ok'!?" You asked.

"Did he just said 'future missions'!?" Hunter added.

You both thought about it for a minute and couldn't see why.

You thought over all that happened over the last night and then remembered a certain part.

"Omg, I forgot about Luz!" You screamed.

"What? You don't remember who she is!?" He questioned.

You gave him a look and continued.

"We just left after sneaking away from the crew. I didn't get to say goodbye." You wined, upset with yourself.

"Oh, yeah. I knew that. Um, well, she'll be fine. I bet you'll see each other again." He tried to comfort you.

"Yeah, I guess." You sigh. "WAIT! What if we go see her." You suggested.

"Um, why? Just to say 'bye' to her?" Hunter tried to understand.

"No no no. My sweet, clueless boy. We go to see her." 

"But, why?" He blushed, but was still confused.

"Cause she's my sister and would like to visit her." You explained.

"Hm, kay? But what about what Belos said about her safety?"

"Um, she's pretty strong and seems to know how to handle things. She and that Amity girl seemed to make a pretty good team. Plus, she's with that powerful owl witch who can protect her if she can't." You say.

"But the owl lady is a wild witch and a criminal!" Hunter argues.

"Um, she seems cool to me. And if we're gonna be calling names here; You and me are using these," You pull out a light glyph, "Which is tectonically wild magic. So we would be criminals too." You smirk at him.

"Uhhhhgggg! Fine! We go see your sister tomorrow and if she's with the owl lady, then you'll see how bad she is." Hunter states.

"Great! We see Luz. I get to maybe officially meet Eda. Aaaaannnndd, I get to hang with yoooouuuuu." You gush bumping into his shoulder and fluttering your eyes.

He blushes and nods before looking away.

You wake up the next morning and ready right away to leave.

You put on a off white dress with a sunflower pattern imprinted on it. You threw on a pair of light gray leggings and a pair of sneakers. You grab a hoodie and wrap it around your waist for 'style'.

Hunter got dressed into a slightly baggy hoodie and a pair of black jeans.

You smiled at his casual but cute style and went out.

You walked through town trying to find out where the owl lady's rare human relics stand was.

You catch a glimpse of a a flashy sign powered by light. You grab Hunter's hand and lead him over and see Luz with Eda and the little demon boy.

You run over just as Eda throws her staff up and yells,

"Body Swap!" 

"What now-" you manage to get out before tripping and falling to the ground, pulling Hunter with you. 

You both get absorbed into the light from Eda's spell.

You open your eyes to see yourself? You were dangling over your own body confused.