Mission (Part 2)

"You ready to bring this whole, uh, whatever you two were doing, inside?" He asked. 

You both nodded and got up. 

Edric walks up to the door and reads the sign,

"It says no trespassing, but I'm allergic to the rules." He says slyly taking out a piece of paper.

"And dairy." Emira adds.

"Wow, ok. Just expose me." He responds, hurt.

You giggle and he hands her the paper.

They press it to the door and it glows. The lock expands enough for you all to walk in.

You walk along side Hunter and Luz, as the Blight twins lead you all in.

"Standing in a dimly lit lobby. You guys know how to party" Luz comments.

We all look around when we see light come from the celling.

"There! The Wailing Star!" Ed points out.

You all watch as it passes the sky through the sunroof and cries out.

You all look around to see if anything happened. They said that it might enchant some type of magical powers to these books.

The books then glow green in the background.

"Uh-" You were cut off.

"Hmm. Nothing happened." Em stated.

"Wait." Luz runs over to you as you stare at the green fogged books. 

You picked up a book about 'Extinct Birds of The Boiling Isles'.

"The books are all glowy." Luz continued as you opened the book.

Birds flew out and screeched. Hunter jumped a bit and grabbed your arm.

The others gasped and 'wowed' at your discovery as you look at Hunter smoothly and shut the book dramatically.

"Wow. The Wailing Star magicked the books to life" Ed pointed out.

Everyone, but Hunter, grins and narrows their eyes at one another.

You all run off and start opening books and seeing what will happen.

Luz and the other twins then ran off in one way, and Hunter takes you and run the other way.

"We should probably get going to find that journal" Hunter requests.

"Diary" You plainly state, proceeding to reach your hand up and snatch the book on the shelf next to you.

You bring the book right up to your eye-line, making sure it's facing out at Hunter. You open the book and feathers fly out into his face.

He stands there with a straight face as he spits some out of his mouth. You then close the book and watch as the feathers disappear.

"Lets go then" You smile and put the book back on the shelf.

You start to skip off.

"Other way" He comments

"I knew that" You say turning around and skipping away.

He smiles at you and follows behind you.

He ends up having to take the led because you had no idea where you were going.

You sneak your way there without getting noticed. You break your way into the forbidden section and quietly make your entrance.

Your eyes sparkle with amazement. It was dark and spooky, but it was pretty darn cool to you.