Going Out

"Oh, uh yeah sure." Hunter was joyful and exited to go out to town. Steve saw and decided to leave you two together to talk.

"I mean, it's kinda late now, but we can go tomorrow if that's ok with you?" You suggest.

"Yeah, that'll be fun." He smiled.

"Perfect, it's a date. um, wait, you know what I mean." You burred your face in your hands and sighed.

"Either way" Hunter shrugged and turned away to get his pajamers. You thought about it and blushed. He gathered his clothes and went to the bathroom this time. You got flashbacks to him without his shirt and your face heated up. You gathered you clothes and decided to just get dressed there so you wouldn't have to wait for him to get out of the bathroom. You thought first though.

"Hey, Hunter!" You called.

"Yeah!" He hollered back through the door.

"Could I just get dressed out here so I don't have to wait for you!?"

"Um, I don't see why not!" He questionably replied.

"Kay, I'm going to get dressed then!"

"Ok!" He responded.

You started to get changed into your PJs. You had a pair of light gray/blue shorter shorts that were like the material of sweatpants and a longer shirt that was a dark red. You just get finished changing when Hunter comes out of the bathroom.

"Dude, what I wasn't finished!?"

"Oh, uh I really need to start using my brain more." He muttered to himself looking disappointed. 

"It's fine, Your fine, I'm fine, we're fine, everything's fine. kay?"

"kay." He agreed.

You tried to get him to go to sleep but it didn't really work. You showed him a few ticktacks on how to fall asleep, but they worked a little too well . . . on you. You crashed and he stayed up all night again. He tried not to watch you, but he couldn't help it. 'She's so pretty' he thought 'wait, why am I still thinking this stuff!?'

You wake up and you both get ready for a day out. You chose to wear a y/f/c striped oversized sweater with a small brown skirt and some ankle high boots. Hunter didn't know what to wear, so you helped pick out a gray pair of jeans and an dark orange hoodie. He hadn't been to town before really, so it would be a new and fun experience for both of you. You and him just had to keep a low profile. 

You and Hunter left the castle and headed for the day market with a little cash that he had saved up and a little that Steve gave you. 

You found a food shop and thought you could both grab a bite for breakfast because you were so exited to leave you didn't eat anything. He showed you some food that would probably be ok for humans. Apparently he didn't know what rotten candy was, so you both shared one, and it's safe to say that it's one of your favorite's now. Hunter said it was 'too rotten' but then he proceeded to eat basically the whole thing.

You were walking through the town trying to stay low and normal when you see something familiar through the trees. You could have sworn you just saw a girl with dark brown hair, styled up in a short hair-cut. You squinted your eyes and then rubbed them a bit. She was gone, and in her place was a glob of a person that was all purple and gooey. Next to it was a little witching girl that had dark teal hair and glasses.

You brushed it off and continued on your fun day with Hunter.

Later on, you guys found a collectables and merchandise store. You both ran to a certain section, were they did in fact have Amphibia stuff. You found a stuffed Ivy plush and fell in love with it. 'Huh, this kind of matches Hunter's Sprig plush' you smiled at the thought and decided to buy it. You both browsed around for a bit and then left.