A Convention (Part 2)

You weren't sure if your eyes were playing tricks on you or if it was actually her.

 'Luz!?'

The girl started to walk up towards the bleachers when a woman with what looked like a giant red hood on came running after her.

"Luz, wait up!" She yelled.

'Luz' You thought, 'that must be her. Who else here would be wearing a hooded shirt with cat ears' you couldn't believe it. You wanted to go talk to her. You wanted to go tell her you were ok. But the emperor said she could get hurt if you did. She didn't look unsafe though? She seemed to have people who were nice to her around.

Luz ran up and sat on the bleachers with that woman, who didn't look like she wanted to be here. Those two witching's that you saw run in right before her were showing her how the boy got a signature on his forehead. 

"Hello Bonesborough!" A guy wearing some type of demon over his eyes and head.

The guy on the stage said his name was principal Bump? 

Then you saw some kid make his head grow bigger and the principal look ta him really disappointed.

You zoned off a little. Luz looked fine. She looked. . Happy.

Principal Bump continues talking and that woman by Luz makes a dumb joke about the elite force. You can't help but laugh. She hears you and turns around as you stand up straight and try to look natural. She glares at you, but then looks back to the stage where Lilith makes her entrance. The lady gasps a bit.

"You know her?" Luz asks.

"Uh, you could say that" She responds.

"*gasp* Mysterious past" Luz adds.

Lilith thanks the crowd for coming and continues her dialogue.

You watch as she inspires you but then realized that that woman with the red hood was leaving, and Luz was following behind.

You wanted to do something, anything.

"Um, can I go to the bathroom or something?" You ask

"Oh, yeah sure, just be carful." Hunter responds

"Ok, I'll be back real quick, brb." You say passing Hunter and walking down the stairs to the doors they went out.

You look around to see where they went. 

"Eda! Where are you going?" Luz questioned.

'Eda. So that's her name. Hm' You thought to yourself as she spoke to Luz.

"But we haven't even taken the quiz to determine our coven type!" Luz hollers

You stood by the door watching and thinking what to do next.

Eda made a circle with her finger and a small blast of fire blew out over her shoulder and burned a hole in the magazine Luz was holding. 

"Ooh, a punky potioness." Luz examined the paper, walking away right into the girl with mint green hair.

"Watch where you- oh, it's you. Willow's . . .abomination, thing." The girl stated

"Uh . . .Hey, Amity. So, funny story, Not an abomination. Sorry for the confusion last week." Luz added.

'I wasn't seeing things! You happily though, glad to know you weren't going crazy. 'So Luz was the one covered in that purple goo, and the girl with her must have been Willow.'

You conspired to yourself when you felt a hand on your shoulder. You leaped in the air and turned around to see a coven scout. You thought it was Hunter until you heard a voice that wasn't his.