ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ᧒

"Arrêt!"

"Arrêt!"

Aline shouted after the taxi that purposely didn't want to stop. She banged on the window trying to capture the drivers attention, but he stepped on the gas, not even wanting to acknowledged her.

"Va te faire foutre!"  Aline screamed at the taxi driver.

Aline Belmont, a 24 years old French girl is running late to her day job as a baker. She works at a big company called Jaesang. Where she bakes goods for the employees to enjoy during their lunch break.

Aline has already been late twice, this would be her third time running late if she doesn't catch the 10 am train to Lavon boulevard.

She walks down the concrete side walk making her way to the main street of Lammert. This street is filled with shops and restaurants at every corner. Aline plans to wait until 10 am at a local coffee shop until her train gets there.

She walks pass an odd tailors shop that quirks her interest.

"Funny name?" She says to herself as she reads the name of the tailor shop

"Funny name?" She says to herself as she reads the name of the tailor shop. For some strange reason it felt familiar to her almost like she's been there before.

She continues walking, ignoring the strange feeling she had.

But she's oblivious by the rich and famous man walking right past her. Jeon Jungkook. A Korean wealthy business man who owns a couple of his fathers company's world wide.

He's oblivious by Aline too. Of course he sees her, and even glances at her, but he doesn't make anything of it. Just a normal french girl walking down the street. A stranger, right?

Jungkook walks into the tailor shop, and almost instantly like déjà vu, he's struck with these memories he had no recollection of.

He can make out some things very vaguely, almost like he's been there before. But it was his first time in this tailor shop.

He quickly greeting the owner, and the old man starts measuring Jungkook's shoulders.

"Young man, your shoulders are very wide! You are in very good shape!"