ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ᔰ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Aline?"

The lady at the front desk looked up at Jungkook like he was crazy.

"And why are you looking for this person?" The lady asked with a snarky attitude.

"Because she's my employee and I need to talk with her. I don't see why my business is your concern?"

The ladies eyes grew wide. "I'm sorry sir. I didn't know you were Mr.Jeon. We have confidentialities for employees here. That's why I asked your business with that employee."

"That's fine, can you look her up and tell me what department she works for!"

The lady nodded her head, "sure, can you state me her last name?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"That's okay sir, we'll just search her first name up."

As the lady typed away on her computer screen Jungkook kept thinking about the weird lady that appeared to him. Where the hell did she go, and how did she just disappear?

The lady finally looked up at Jungkook.

"The only Aline that's coming up on our systems is Aline Belmont. She works in the kitchen in the basement."

Jungkook stared at the lady for a moment before looking of into the distance with confusion.

"The girl at the buffet area. That was Aline!"

Jungkook shook his head, "I'm sorry but you said basement? I saw her at the buffet area serving food, is she a sou chef?"

The lady furrowed her brows, "let me look."

She continued to type and then she looks up at Jungkook.

"It says here that she started out as a food prepper. But she was promoted to a baker. So now she works at the upper level kitchen within the buffet cookers."

Jungkook scoffed.

"Wow, she lied to me about her profession.."

"I'm sorry?"

Jungkook shakes his head, "it's nothing. Thank you."

As he's walking back to the lounge he can't help himself but think about the weird coincidences that has been happening all day. The déjà vu at the tailor shop. His watch stopping, the ticking sound that he was hearing and the weird woman that he saw.

"Could it be all linked to her... no! I'm just thinking fantasy. Stuff like this only happens in fictional stories."

He walks past the buffet again, noticing her right away at the dessert counter placing some of the food on the employees plates. Jungkook stands and stares, contemplating wether he should grab a plate himself and go talk to her or if he should just walk out of the building and pretend like today never happened.

But there's this strange feeling he can't shake off. He has to know her, and he can't get that thought of his out of his head.

He sighs to himself and walks over to Aline's dessert counter.

ᴀʟɪɴᴇ' ᴘᴏᴠ

"Enjoy!" I said to a lady that wanted a pastry that wasn't mine. I fake smiled the entire time.

"Bonjour!"

A man, sliding his plate on the counter said, stopping in front of the desserts I made.

When I looked up at him my heart stopped.