ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ᒿ

ᴀʟɪɴᴇ' ᴘᴏᴠ

"Okay we're at Jaesang corporations!" Said the the rich man that I completely forgot what his name was. It's some kind of foreign name. Starting with a J. How can I remember such a distinctive name, when I am in a rush to get to work.

I smiled at him quickly before gathering my bag in my hand and trying to swiftly exit his car.

"Wait!" He said firmly.

He stared at me for a while, making me confused with what he wanted.

"Do you.. do you want my number?"

Ohh God! A rich handsome man is asking me if I want his number! I mean yeah! I definitely want his number. But I can't just say that to him plainly. He'll think I'm some sort of gold digger. Or even worse. A desperate women trying to have such a handsome man like him riding me everywhere.

I tugged at my purse, "what for?" I said plainly.

He chuckled, rolling his eyes as if he was offended by that comment, "so we can keep in touch, what else would be the reason?!" He said combing through his hair almost seeming agitated by that comment.

The way he was looking at me I could almost scream. I felt my heart almost falling out of my chest.

 I felt my heart almost falling out of my chest

"I think I'm okay..."

But honestly I really wasn't. But I wanted to prove a point! I'm not so easy to have.

"What? You think?" The man said, furrowing his brows, "I gave you a ride!"

I sighed, "And thank you for that sir! But I really need to go!"

I got out of his car calmly. But my heart was saying otherwise. Every time I looked into that man's eyes my heart felt as if it was longing for his touch. His lips to be devoured by mine. But I barely met him. I can't even pronounce his name. But why do I feel as if I know him? Like I've known him for years? It's strange. But I should forget about it. When am I ever going to see him again?

No rich man will ever want a poor girl like me. A baker who's literally a nobody.

T̷̪̗̬̝̓͆̎͛͆͠i̷̬͊̀̀̍m̴̧̘͓͖̤̮̬̮̠͓̏͛́̂̃eW̵͍̓̓̈́̂ą̸̬̞͖͔̟̳̰̔͛̊͊̉̿͝͝͝t̴̼̮̥̂̿̈́̎̂̕ç̸̧̪͕̫̳̼͗͌̊̀̃h̴̛̥͈͉͎͒̀͗̂̀

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

"You're late! Again!" Shouted Alines boss in French who was standing in front of her with his arms crossed. "This is a third time in a row! I should be firing you right this instant!" 

Aline looked at her co-worker Jimin, who was in the distance stirring up the main course for the company's lunch service. He was eyeing her closely and paying attention to what the boss was telling her.