𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝑒

𝓕rance, 1884 a riot broke out on the main street of Lammert. The shops were getting destroyed. Fire blazed on the streets, and every shop has been broken into, glass smashed on the floor, bricks laying in the middle of streets, items being stolen and recked. People screaming and fighting in the distance. It was a sight unbearable to see.

Chinese forces has just entered into France, causing terror among the civilians. A tailer shop in the center of Lammerts was attracting a swarm of individuals carrying pitch forks and wooden base pitches with fire burning on top. The owner of the tailer shop was a Frenchman named Séverin Vincent. He was hiding a young chinese women in his shop, a girl who was also the love of his life.

She wore a Victorian maids dress, with her black long hair pinned up into a bun. She had a necklace on, it was in a shape of a heart. Similar to the one Sir Vincent had in his pocket.

He holds Ren close in his arms while the people gathered outside demanding him to bring her out

"Sir Vincent, bring the spy out! Or we'll burn your shop down with both of you in it!"

Sir Vincent did not care for what the rioters had to say or what they planned to do. He was not giving Ren away.

"Just do as they say darling. It's better for you to just let them do whatever they want to me."

"Nonsense!" Sir Vincent said, cupping Ren's face into his hands, "I'm not going to let them take you!"

Ren couldn't help the tears from following down her face. He wipes them away for her, kissing her lips passionately afterwards. "Whatever they plan to do, I wont let them!"

𝔹𝔸ℕ𝔾!!

A loud crash followed with glass shattering is heard just in the other room

A loud crash followed with glass shattering is heard just in the other room. Sir Vincent covers Ren's ears as he watches the door he boarded up with his desk against it being shaken aggressively. The other people on the other side have gotten into the shop, and are trying to get the door opened.

"Ren whatever happens I love you!" Sir Vincent said, kissing her passionately one last time before the door swings wide open.

"GET THE CHINESE SPY!" an older man said with his pitch fork pointed at Ren.

They drag her out of the shop by pulling on her hair. Ren screamed and kicked, trying to get the men to stop, but there was no use. Sir Vincent tried to fight the men off, but they held him back as they dragged her outside, throwing her to the ground. She scrapped her knees and elbows from the hard fall. Blood gushing down her knees.

"You dirty spy!" A man screamed into her face, spit flying everywhere.

He turned to look at a man who had a shotgun in his hands, "Kill her!" he demanded in french.

"NO!" Sir Vincent screamed! Elbowing the men that were holding him down, he ran outside his shop, pushing the men away from Ren with all the force he had compiled. He stood in front of her, as he watched the man with the shotgun loading his gun.

"She's not a spy! She's a refugee! All of you know Ren! She's cleaned your houses! You know she's not a spy!" Sir Vincent pleaded with tears running down his face.

"China is invading France." the man with the shot gun said, pointing it at Sir Vincent. "She's one of them. And I wont stop until I kill her!"

Ren wheeped on the floor, while Sir Vincent stood guard.

The ticking sound of the big clock in the center of the street slowed down for Vincent. The sound of the ticking was getting louder and louder for some apparent reason and slower and slower.

All of the people that were gathered around them seemed to be talking and moving in very slow motion. He could hear his elevated breathing and his heart beating out of his chest very distinctively.

He turned to look at Ren. Tears billowing down her face.

"I love you!" She whispered, but it sounded so loud.

𝔹𝔸ℕ𝔾!!

The shot gun goes off, right into the heart of Sir Vincent

The shot gun goes off, right into the heart of Sir Vincent. He looks down at his chest blood gushing down his legs. His organs slowly falling out. He held his chest as he turned to look at Ren being beaten to death, her face blackened by the pitch forks carving her face out.

He falls to the ground, his hand extended out to Ren. He tried to call out for her, but the big hole in his heart was making his vision blurred, and his breath was almost gone.

With all the strength Ren had left, she crawled to Sir Vincent, interlocking her hand in his as they both slowly die in the hands of French civilians who didn't except their unique love or that Ren was chinese.

T̷̪̗̬̝̓͆̎͛͆͠i̷̬͊̀̀̍m̴̧̘͓͖̤̮̬̮̠͓̏͛́̂̃ȩ̸̩͍̻̰͉̉͋̆ ̵̠̀̀̌̄W̵͍̓̓̈́̂ą̸̬̞͖͔̟̳̰̔͛̊͊̉̿͝͝͝t̴̼̮̥̂̿̈́̎̂̕ç̸̧̪͕̫̳̼͗͌̊̀̃h̴̛̥͈͉͎͒̀͗̂̀

Their souls are both journeying through the relm of rooms. Their souls are bright balls of white light, piercing through the seven heavens as they journey to the chamer of souls, they finally arrive to chambers. A bight blue light appears in front of them.

"𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗!"

A disembodied echoey voice said, coming out of the blue light.

"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢! 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎! 𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚢! 𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚜 ... 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗!"

The blue light vansishes, and the two souls are left in the chambers that had clouds surrounding every corner.