ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ᗱ

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ' ᴘᴏᴠ

I watch her enter my company in a rush. Her bag slipping off her shoulder. There was this strange familiarity that I felt with her. The moment I looked at her face there wasn't a doubt in my mind that I probably knew her from somewhere.

I look down at that she was sitting in. My cushions was still expanding from the warmth of her body. Her red threat bracelet was in between the cushions. I guess it fell off again. I grabbed it. Staring at it for a little bit, contemplating whether I should go into my own company right now, and give it back to her, or if I should just drive off and get ride of her bracelet. Of course, my inclusive thoughts won. I wanted to see her again.

T̷̪̗̬̝̓͆̎͛͆͠i̷̬͊̀̀̍m̴̧̘͓͖̤̮̬̮̠͓̏͛́̂̃eW̵͍̓̓̈́̂ą̸̬̞͖͔̟̳̰̔͛̊͊̉̿͝͝͝t̴̼̮̥̂̿̈́̎̂̕ç̸̧̪͕̫̳̼͗͌̊̀̃h̴̛̥͈͉͎͒̀͗̂̀

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

"I never said you could take a break did I Aline!?" Her boss proclaimed from the mists of his office.

He saw her sitting on the chair in the corner of kitchen close to his office.

He quickly gets up from leaning his back against his office chair and makes his way towards Aline.

"Get out there this instant and help your sou chef get those meals plated!"

Aline wipes the sweat off her forehead and instantly gets up from the chair. She makes her way back out to the serving area with Jimin.

The moment he sees her he lets out a sigh.

"Why are you out here again?" Jimin said, staring at Aline putting her mask on.

"Boss said I need to be out here helping you not inside relaxing."

Jimin rolls his eyes, "he's a fucking jerk!" Jimin said mixing the food in the tray to keep it warm. "Just... worry about your desserts okay!"

Aline nods and walks to her desserts in the display area. They look awful. They were melting from not getting time to cool in the fridge.

Aline sighs as she watched some office workers walk right past her desserts not wanting to eat them.

In the far distance Aline sees a familiar man walking through the halls. With his black suited jacket and his black buttoned up shirt and his hair being neatly done. She knew exactly who it was.

"It's the man that drove me here!"