ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ᦲ

20xx

Balls of white bright light fill the chambers of souls. They are all waiting for their time. The moment their souls finally get to travel to earth. But two specific balls of light could be seen sticking together with one another. Almost as if they didn't want to be separated.

The blue light appears again. Traveling down the chamber to the two souls who were sticking together since the time they arrived.

The blue ball of light hovered in front of them.

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎!"

The blue light said, with a disambodied; echoey voice.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚢 begins 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗!"

The two souls made a high frequency buzzing noise as they stood there in front of the blue light.

"We don't want to go!" One of the souls said clearly.

"We'd rather stay here!"

The blue light buzzed with a high frequency before getting a little closer to them.

"𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚞𝚖𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚞𝚙𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝."

"What? What kind of power are you giving us?"

"𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝!"

"Please!"

"𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎!"

The blue light floats away to what appeared to be a portal just in the distance.

"𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘!"

The blue light said cheerfully.

The two lights gathered to the portal, contemplating wheather they should enter in it or not.

"𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎! 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜!"

"And what if we don't succeed again?"

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗!"

"No, but our time is up! We've heard you discussing it with the other blue ones. This is our last chance, than what? What happens to our souls?"

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 ... 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚋 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚜."

"You're not lying to us, are you?"

"𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔! 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕!"

One soul gets ready to go through the portal.

"Wait!" one of the souls says to the other.

"Do you know what life we'll start with?"

"𝙽𝚘.. 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚖𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚞𝚖𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜 ..."

"Why? Why is it always the female that struggles?"

"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢!"

"Huh? He writes our stories?"

"𝚄𝚑𝚑... 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚐𝚘! 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!"

The blue light demands, and one of the the lights slowly starts to walk in through the portal.

"𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗!"

The blue light says to the other soul.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛!"

"What?"

And with that the blue light disappears.

"Not fair!"

𝕎𝕒𝕙!

𝕎𝕒𝕙!

A baby cries it's first cry, as it's being pulled out of its mothers stomach. One souls journey has started

0̳9̳/̳0̳1̳/̳1̳9̳9̳7̳

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Jeon Jungkook •°*"˜.•°*"˜

And the other souls journey will start 3 years after his.

0̳1̳/̳0̳9̳/̳2̳0̳0̳0̳

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Aline Belmont •°*"˜.•°*"˜