🖤🤎Wall-e, but with a twist...💙💜

You saw the title!
It's our favourite movie wall-e, but it is go jetters!

I got this inspiration from YougotGoJetters when she made a radom post about this, so I got to work and can up with this.

Ok ok ok, I don't have a background. I wanted to do a background for once but everything went wrong (I hardly every do backgrounds-).

Also,, Ship! This is the moment in the movie when wall-e and Eva are hit by the sand storm, well a bit before that.

If you known me for a while you would know that I am a huge uberglitch shipper. Uberglitch my beloved.

And for glitch I really didn't know what to do because, wall-e is already damaged, like glitch, and has all his colours, like glitch, all I could pretty much do what to slap on some mustaches on his, put a mini grimbot on him and call it a day.

For ubercorn, I have so much to change, the shape because he was more masculine, ears and horn and tail.

As so in the show, his horn doesn't really have a function, but it unlocks doors, and it can colour depending on his mood to the subject.

Oh and names! For glitch it is obvious, it is written on his side just below the mini grimbot, Grand-e but for ubercorn. I wasn't quite sure
But came up with a few ideas:
Evon
U.D(Ubercorn, discoli)
DJ
Father board
And last but not least
U.N.I
Have a debate in the comments! Which one do you like best, or just come up with some new ones!

Or maybe just sit back and admire my art (Or maybe not..)

.-.

So what do you think? Should I draw the go jetters as the other robots in the movie?

I really hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed drawing and posting it!

See ya'll!

:)

Posted by:Noa
Date: 09/06/22

.............