💙💜Xyan au💜💙

I would peak my head into the doors.
"Xuli... are you ok? I heard screaming..."
Xuli would turn to look at me and I just looked in horror.

Her cheeks were smuddered in tear marks and tears would still run down, and black bags were marked hard under her eyes.

Her hair was all ruffled and looked like she had been attacked. "K- ky—" xuli painfully muttered, and she burst into more tears. I rushed to her side.

I would say while putting a hand on her shoulder. "Xuli, it's ok.. I'm here now..
Tell me. Everything."

Xuli looked at me for a moment. She then just let go. She threw herself onto me and hugged me tight. I would hug her back, one hand on her head stroking it tenderly.

Xuli would push her face further into my chest. "I- I- had a nightmare.. " She would rant. "You were there- in the plane crash, and dad was dead a-and mum and my sisters and YOU, y-you wouldn't respONd.. ubercorn and the others tried everyTHing but you just wouldn't respONd, nO ONe would respond—"

Xuli let out a small hiccup. She couldn't control her read any more they just run down from her check onto my shoulder. I sighed.
"It's ok.. don't cry."

A gasp was xuli's response. "It's just a dream..."

Xuli eyes continued to stram with tears,
A hurricane of emotion was swell inside her but kan's soothing words and reassuringly presents would slowly heal her agony.

"Just let go... " I repeat words like this over, I could tell that xuli could feel th ease, no longer as tense just taking in the moment.

"It's all in the past," I would say again "you have lots of freinds and a wonderful mate here ti support you,, everything is alright, you will be OK.. "

Xuli sighed. She felt her eyes getting heavy and sooner then she new it, she had fallen asleep, in the warm arms of the acrobat.

Kyan would carefully get up with xuli cradled in his arms, walked to the aced pilot's bed and gently placed her down.

Kyan smiled at the other and covered her with her silk quilt. He would kiss xuli on the check and headed for the doors.

He looked back at his sleeping beauty, smiled and went back to bed.

.....

Well what do you know.
My secound favourite go jetter ship!
In the future I am planning to make a one shot book which has more short stories like this!

Thought really loved writing this.
Just litteraly shipping so hard the whole time, still shipping.

But ye! Please let me know if you like this, so I can write more!
Love you!

Posted by:Noa
Date:28/08/22