...

Two years.
Two years since.
Two years since she had started.
Two years since she had started an adventure the would change her whole life forever, as she knew.

But now, she was growing, evoluting, changing, learning and she knew she had to change... some day..

Bing.
A little light shimmered in the perfect smooth void. Curled up in a ball, a pegasus, well known, floated throught the abyss

She seemed unconscious, merely unaware of what the surroundings that were round her.

A bright spot of light shone in her face.
Slowly, weakly she opened her eyes.
A cyan ocean in her sockets adjusted to the sudden light that disturbed her deep slumber.

A figure.
Just,, there
Just. Floating there.
No purpose, no use, it was just floating there, without a care in the world.

Even thought it had no eyes, the pegasus could feel it just starting at her.
As if, it had something to do with her.

Curious..
She unfolded herself, and truly headed toward the glowing thing. At a distance, she stopped, right infront of it.

...

.....

It just continued to stare, deep into her eyes, she stared back, not exactly knowing what was going on.

...

Another silent moment passed.
"It is time."  A deep feminine voice echoed into the endless unknown.

She realised, her eyes widening, was it.. truly her time to.. leave?..

"Two years, you promised yourself..
Two. And now it has finally come, you are going to  change.."

The pegasus felt it's hand slowly being placed on her cheek, her pupils grew and flared with a twinkling light both in surprise and comfort.

A tear, fell from the prices of her eyes, slowly, down her face, down to her chin and flick, it floated away.

She leaned her head in to the touch of it. It. Didn't exactly fell of anything but the sheer presence was what she was focused on.

She lifted her hoof and pressed the unknown matter's hand further into her fur.

"You know what to do."
She stared into her it's non-existence again. And was like that for a few short seconds.

She saw her life flashing before her eyes. She took a big. Deep. Breath.
And gave a nodded of approval.

"I'm ready." She pulled it's hand over her neck and formed a warm hug.

A sudden bright light shone. It's body started to disoriented and disintegrate into tiny light particles that surrounded the pegasus.

The transformed started. She was circled by the light. It started from the tips of her hooves, instead of a white hind and rosey red hooves, a tanned brown colour with replaced.

Her long amethyst tail turned into a slick, shiny, golden coated demon tail with a sharp end.

Her other hooves were replaced with hands with full fingers with grooves as such.

Instead of her jungle green jacket yellow top and black rolled jeans, a short green shirt, with a white under top and grey shorts were replaced.

Her long lock of mane which was a perfect replica of her tail, changed to black colour longer than before, so long that it covered her eyes.

Her ears were restored by a set of fluffy ones that flopped to the sides if her head. 

Her wings, now small blat shaped one's that comfy folded on her back. A set of stubby horns grew on either side of her skull, barely poking out her hair.

..

The transformation was complete, stray pixels of light still surrounded her.
In the distance she saw her old self, floating away. The pegasus smiled.

She smiled back. "Until we meet again.." She said to herself....

" She said to herself

....

Long story short.
It is almost new year, and I thought it would be a good idea for a nip of a dramatic change. This is what I will look like and be known as on watt pad now

Oh and noa? She is an oc now.
You can refer to to me as Ann or Annie now, what ever prefer.

I hope you like this post!
See ya'll on the other side.

Posted by: Annie
Date:03/12/22