▪︎ Go jetters - Christmas Special !! ▪︎

Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas and a happy new year !!

I thought it was a nice idea to have a little Christmas-y art chapter !!

It's basically what the go jetters would wear to a Christmas dinner or maybe a fancy party or something in cateritgory.

( Just something to point out, I didn't do much colouring so—)

And as always, we start with our lovely porpol aced pilot...

Xuli !!Putting her a dress, in my opinion, was the best choice

Xuli !!
Putting her a dress, in my opinion, was the best choice. I think she's like the type of girl to wear dress to only special occasions like a party ! She has some matching Christmas arm warmers, should I say? To go with it! She looks pretty, and I like it.

Bows, lots of bows !!
Headaches for her: She would definitely wear a little bow in her ponytail, Christmas, Halloween, Easter, or not. But for this occasion, she would definitely have more than one somewhere.

Her hair is pretty much the same. I wasn't too sure of whether I should have put it down or in bun?? Frankly, I think It looks alright, just the same. But what do I know?

Little Christmas earrings! It's a little hard to see, but she has earrings with some sort of wing, and hanging from it is a little ballell. I like it. It's cute. And very Xuli.

Next up, we have our pizza loving gymnast

Kyan !!He would wear something way more formal than per usual

Kyan !!
He would wear something way more formal than per usual. Maybe because he was a little bit forced to, but y'know.

Gloves, he has gloves. I just can. And I think they suit him pretty well.

I put him in a little corset. It wouldn't be the leather kind, though. It would most definitely be some softer materiel. Just because kyan tends to move about a lot. It makes sense.

Put a little candy cane in the side pocket and a Holly badge on it as well because it is Christmas, and we need this sort of stuff.

Ohhh, but you know what would make this a thousand times better? A Santa's hat and beard. Must I even explain why that would have made it better?

Alas, I am way too lazy to go back and add that so like hehe, potential ideas for next year???

Moving swiftly along to our loved, animal geek mechanic..

Lars !!

Iputhisafroinabunnn. I think this is like the most development I have done for hairstyles? I'm a lazy artist. But I am honestly obsessed over it, especially with the holly i put on the side. Afro bun Lars supremacy.

His shirt is a little plain, and I will not lie. I was a little bit suck on doing the upper part of his body, to be honest! So I just suck a little golden star badge on it and called it a white Christmas.

His trousers would definitely have some sort of design on them. I went for ballbels, but now I'm feeling like I should have gone for gnomes.

Gnomes are these little elf knomes, I have a few myself. They are so quirky and adorable, and I think Lars would have been a huge fan of those.

Last but definitely not least..

Foz !!

Our little salty genius bean.

Like pretty much everyone, his hair is the same. But if anyone even remembers the art I did last year, I put a Holly reef in his hair, I was impressed with the idea so much that I did again, just more improved.

More bows !!
It's cute. It adds to his character. Need I say more?

Another corset, only this one, is that  the flaps are bigger and more flappy than kyan's. I always tend to add corralled shirts as well. Corsets and collared shirts just go like the o with the reo. ( I'm so sorry you had to read that. )

I was really tempted to add reindeer horns, but like. Yeah, no??.. I don't know. I don't think they would exactly go with him.

But yeah! That's my Christmas art of the funky four ! And u must say I have made the improvement ticket since last year, and I am very proud of myself.

Merry Christmas to all and happy new year !!

Ace loves you

;]

Posted by: Ace
Date : 25/12/23