TADC !! ◇ Xuli.

" Welcome

" Welcome.. To the amazing digital circus! "

As I poster in my announcements just yesterday, I found and watched TADC with great pleasure.

And then I had the edge to do a GJ crossover au myself. Of course, starring the funky five and a few other characters.

But first of all, we have Xuli !!

As in the show, she has a confident nature, with a need for speed.

But to add to the goofy, messed up demeanour of the amazing digital circus, changed up a few things to her usual human design.

She's all wings. All wings.
As the aced pilot we all know she is, I thought there just couldn't be enough for her.

She has no mouth !!
Well, she can control whether or not she wants to show it, but she has no mouth, so that's groovy.

I feel like when she speaks, her voice would have a background whisper. Like, a ghost sence to it; like the wind.

Abstraction arc -
Xuli is no doubt the fastest person on the show. Sometimes, not meeting her usual expectations can result in her having an overwhelming moment of anger or sadness.

Especially if it is to do with a friend. If the people she loves are in danger and she doesn't make it on time, or some one esle does it before her even when it was supposed to be Xuli, doesn't let her emotions slid.

On daily adventures, she would slack on being the fast flyer everyone knows, and eventually, when she reached her breaking point, she would Abstract.

And that's it !!
I feel a series of chapters of the cross between TADC and GJs coming along.

I'm pretty excited to see what esle I come up with.

And remember, Ace loves you.

Posted by: Ace
Date: 02/04/24