Sophie and Keefe

Sophie's POV

I was sitting down under Calla's panakes tree enjoying the breeze when all of a sudden...

"Hey Foster"

I nearly bumped by head on the  panakes tree. I turn around, "Oh, hey Keefe!" I said.  "Sorry Sophie, I didn't mean to scare you" I blushed," You didn't scare me!" I said still catching my breath but, that might have given away my lie. " Foster, Foster Foster, when are you going to realize you can't lie to an empath? Like seriously Sophie, I felt like throwing up." " Oh, I am sorry." I say while moving over a little so he could sit next to me. " Don't be, I should be saying sorry, I did scare you after all."He said as he sat down and put his arm over my shoulder " Well apology accepted," I said with a smile. Keefe smirked at me, "Same for you to Foster"

I blushed even more so I am pretty sure that my face is tomato red right now. " Aww, looks like I can still make you blush Foster," I rolled my eyes,"Anyway, do you need anything?" Keefe clutched his chest and looked offended, " What!, I now need a reason to come visit my lovely girlfriend?" "Oh! Umm" Keefe interrupted me, " I'm just kidding, no need to take everything seriously!"He said with his signature smirk"Keeeeeeefe!" I playfully shoved him. "Fosteeeeer," he replied.

"So, is everything okay?" I asked. "Oh, right! The whole reason I came here!"I rolled my eyes at him, he could be annoying sometimes but I still loved him. " I was just wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me?" I could see him holding his breath. " Ummmmmmmm..." Keefe looked like he was getting paler. "OF COURSE!" I yell and throw myself on top of him in a big hug causing him to fall backwards laughing." " I love you Foster", "I love you too Keefe"

I am sitting under the panakes tree cuddling next to Keefe watching the sun set when all of a sudden, it hits me. "Oh no!" I yell. " What is it Foster?!?!" Keefe asks, startled. " I forgot to ask Grady if he would allow me to go on the date!" I was nervous now, the last time this happened, I had to endure a three hour long very boring lecture from both Grady and Sandor on why I had to tell them when I had a date with Keefe or "That boy," yep, Grady still does not like the idea of me dating Keefe even though we have been dating for about a year now. I think Grady is trusting Keefe more though. 

Keefe laughs, " Foster, really? It's not that big of a deal, you've been on dates with me before." I huff, " Well you did not have to listen to the 3 hour " boy talk"." " That is true Foster, and I am really glad I did not have to listen to that but, you could just tell him right now. Grady was mad at you because you did not tell him where you where and, considering the fact that you hold the record for the most Elwin visits, he probably thought you were in trouble. And I still think he should have renamed the place the Foster Center." I sigh, " Ugh, fine, I'll go tell him and I'll hail you when I get an answer." " Ok, bye Foster." He kisses me on the cheek before light leaping away. As soon as he left, she missed him and wanted him to come back. She really loved him. 

"Well, time to go see how Grady is feeling today." I saw out loud as I make my way inside Havenfield.

Authors note:

Thank you for reading this chapter,I know it is short but I will try to make them longer, I hoped you liked it! If you have any ideas for the next chapter, feel free to comment what they are! Make sure to comment and vote, Byeee

-Author, out