The Date 3

Sophie's POV 

"Keefe, why are we at Foxfire?"

"Because, I have something to show you" "It better not be the healing center" I mumble as Keefe  takes me inside the massive building. Keefe laughs "Don't worry it's not" He says."Okay then where are we going?" I ask, getting impatient  "You'll see" is all Keefe says before we enter the building.

"Wow" I breathe, as I enter Foxfire. It's been a while since I last came here and it looks like nothing changed. The walls are still the same color and the school is still breathtakingly beautiful.

Keefe's POV 

"Can you pleeeeease tell me where we are going? Please?" Sophie says while making puppy dog eyes. She knows that it is my weakness. "Nope" I say "I promised myself before I brought you here that I won't tell you anything about where we are going so your cute faces aren't going to work this time" "Fineeeee" She sighed "But can you at least tell me if we are there yet?" " almost there" I roll my eyes at her impatientness and cuteness.

Sophie's POV 

"Here we are" Keefe says "Does it look familiar?" He asked "Ummm nooo not really" I say. I don't think I've been here. Even though I have graduated foxfire, I don't think I have been to all the halls and classrooms. "Look again closely" Keefe says. I study every inch of the place and search my memories. "OOH!!!" I exclaim " this is the place where I met you, isn't it?" "Yup" Keefe says, popping the P. "Took you long enough" "Do you remember what I said?" "Wasn't it 'You must be lost'?" I say, remembering that day. I had been heading to the healing center that day but being new, I had lost my way. "But, why are we here? I asked

Keefe's POV 

"Why are we here?" She had asked the one question I had been hoping she wouldn't ask.

"Because..." WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!! I was mentally screaming, PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER KEEFE, YOU'RE GIVING IT AWAY. WHAT IF SHE SAYS NO? NO BIG DEAL IF SHE SAYS NO, THEN YOU WILL LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN HUMILIATION!!! I couldn't do this, but I also had to do this. 

I hadn't realized that I had froze but I snapped back to reality when I herd Sophie ask "Keefe are you ok?" Yup, I think it is too late now. "Yeah, I'm ok, but as I was saying earlier, because Sophie Elizabeth Foster, I have loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you. You are the most prettiest and bravest woman I have ever met. In other words, you are perfect. I love you so, so much and I am glad, no, thrilled to be able to call you mine, so Sophie, Will you marry me?"

Authors Note 

Ahhhhhhh!!! I loved writing this chapter and I hope you liked it too. Also HOLY COW!!! 250 READS?!?!? THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH YOUR THE BEST!!! Also shout out to KarissaT99 for all the encouragement. Thank you, it really means a lot Karissa. BYE AND THANKS AGAIN!!!

517 words