Keefe getting the surprise ready

Keefe's POV

I let out a relieved sigh after I ended the call with Sophie, I know she was suspicious that I was not telling her something but, I am glad she didn't figure it out! " Are you finding everything okay sir" I hear someone ask me. "Yes," I replied. "Okay let me know if you need any help" the lady says before she goes to the front desk.

30 min later

" Will this ring be all sir?" " Yes" I replied, feeling nervous for what I was going to do and millions of questions were swarming my mind. " What if she says no?" " What if I lose it?" " What if she doesn't like the ring?" " What if-nope" I knew that all of these what-ifs weren't going to make anything easier so I shut them down.

"Okay that will be 10 lusters sir" the lady says. I pay and leave the store so I could plan on the date tomorrow. ( If you have an idea on how Keefe should propose, feel free to comment it down!)

( After Keefe ends the call) Sophie's POV

I was laying on my bed, bored to absolute death. Keefe said he was busy running errands so I didn't want to distract him, Dex needed to help his Dad out at Slurps and Burps and I think that Biana is probably busy buying every single dress in Atlantis. Fitz was helping his Dad out too, Marella was with Linh working on her ability and Wylie and Tam were doing something for the black swan. Everyone except me was doing something so I was so BORED. I decided to do some brainstorming on where Keefe might take me on the date. Maybe it was romantic? Or maybe it's the beach because we haven't been there in a while. Ooh! Maybe it's where we first went on our date! All of these seem possible though, so I was having trouble narrowing it down.

I look up too see my imparter ringing. I look to see who it is. " Oh, it Biana" " Hey Biana!"I say "Hey Sophie!" She greeted me, " What's up?" " Oh you know" I say with an eye roll, " Just sitting on my bed bored to death" " Oh that's sad" Biana said sarcastically "Ya I know" I say, also sarcastically. " Ooh! I have an idea!" Biana says. " It better not be-" I am cut of by Biana " It's shopping!" " Uggghhh" I groan. " Come on Soph, you said it yourself, you don't have anything else to do" Biana says, trying to convince me" Ok fine" I say, " You just better not make me carry all the clothes" " Oh don't worry, I won't" Biana says with an evil look on her face. "Bianaaaaa" I whine " Bye Sophie, I will see you at Atlantis at the cafe at 2:30" Biana says before ending the call. "Ughhhh" I groan," guess I am doing this now." I say while making my way to the closet to get ready cause I only got 10 min.

Authors note

Hi guys! Thx for reading the story and I hope you liked it! If you have any ideas for the rest of the story, pls comment them down below so I can hopefully, maybe add them to future chapters. And sorry for not updating in so long, I will try to update more often but no promises (I know, I am evil * Evil laugh* Mwahahahahahahahaha)