The Date

Sophie's POV

(Read the first two words in an angry voice and the last word in a sweet voice)You absolutely... may. "Wait really Grady?" " Yes of course and I am glad that you remembered to ask me this time." "Oh, how could I forget," I say with an eye roll. 

I go to the kitchen to grab the mallowmelt that Edaline made when I see Grady staring at me, his eyes both sad and happy. "What happened?" I asked him. " Oh nothing, it's just that it feels like yesterday that you were brought here by Alden." " Aww, Grady," I say as I pull him into a hug but, I could've sworn he said," you'll be a good wi-( is interrupted by a cough)" " Grady," I ask, " What do you mean by-" " I think you should go call Keefe and tell him that I allowed you to go on the date with him." Grady said, really fast " Oh, ok." I say, really confused. 

I make my way to my room and hail Keefe. " Hey Foster." " Hi Keefe." Keefe asked nervously " soooo... what did Grady say?" " He said yes!" " Oh, ok phew, I thought he was going to say no!" " Me to!" I said, " He said it like he was going to say no but then remembered something and said yes, maybe I was just imagining it though." 

" Yeahhh," Keefe said ,nervously. " Keefe, are you ok?" I ask. " Yeah, yeah I am ok" Keefe said as if he were thinking about something. Ok, everybody is just acting so weird today. " Hey where are you?" " Oh, I am at Atlantis" " What are you buying?" I ask him. He looked really nervous about that question " Oh, you know, ran out of hair gel." " Ok" I say, not really buying it. " Can I know where you are taking me for the date?" I see Keefes signature smirk, " Oh no Foster, then it won't be a surprise anymore!" " Ugh fine, but can I at least know when it is?" " Hmmm..." Keefe says, thinking. "How about tomorrow?" " That works for me," I say. " Ok, see you tomorrow!" Keefe says before hanging up.

"Everybody's acting weird today," I think, " Oh well, maybe it's just me.

Authors note

Hey guys! Thank you for reading this chapter! I know some of you (ok maybe all of you) know what is going to happen next but you'll just have to wait! I will try to update on the weekend but don't get mad if I don't! If you have any ideas for the coming chapters feel free to write them down in the comments! If you liked the story so far pls vote and comment, Thanks!

Author- Out