The Call

Sophie's POV

After me and Biana were done shopping, I went home and decided to call Keefe. I really wanted to know if he was the guy I saw earlier. I grabbed my imparter and said " Show me Keefe Sencen" to it. Keefe picked up just as I was getting impatient. " Hey Foster, what's up?"  He asks. " Keefe, can I ask you something?" I ask him. "What happened to saying hi?" Keefe asked. "Okay, okay, fine what happened?" Keefe replies and he looks nervous. Everything was so weird today. 

I started explaining what happened and Keefe looked upset when I finished. "So was it you?" I asked. He sighed. "You know I never lie to you" "So, it was you?" I asked him. "Yes" he replied, and he looked like he was upset about something. " If it was you then why did you run away when you saw me?" I asked him. He sighed again. "Well it was going to be a surprise sooooo, do you still wanna know why?" He asked. "Yes!" I said. " Okay well I bought you something from the jewelry store for tomorrow as a surprise, but I should have known that you would figure it out." He said, while chuckling softly. " OOH ooh, can I see it?" I asked him. " Hey, you already figured out most of the surprises, let this one stay a secret" " Fineeee" I replied. " Well I gotta go Keefe, bye!" "Bye Foster, love you" " I love you too Keefe, I love you too"

Authors note

Thanks for reading this! I know it's short but, I tried and I didn't have much time so this is all I did. Thanks again!