Tidbits Traits Tales of Truth

I see things in a different way. I don't seem to get why people are in such a rush when driving to work in the mornings. It's like a full on Nascar race every morning. Weave in Weave out of lanes, one can feel the absolute stress of that potential red light coming so let's #speed. Ahhhh 😱

I take me time in a grocery store. i sing to myself I do a little prance around the building a few laps around the bakery due to the intoxicating aroma I cannot avoid! Others are like OMG bOi I need those cookies you're in my way or is there a clerk like I've waited 30 seconds longer than I should come on now!!

Gas station look I'm just here to fill up on me gas I don't want to partake in your points system no I don't have the store points no thanks I don't need food from your cooked countertop FUCK ME THATS NASTY 
yea I speak of 7/11 counter food. Gag me with a fork! Lady I just want my gas and I want to get the fuck out of here cause it reminds me to much of my job just standing here!

Saturday morningS when I dont work. This bOi sleeps and I mean he can sleep 12-14 hours no problems. My baby awakes me every now and then when she thinks I've stopped breathing but other than that the world could catch fire and I wouldn't even know it. Others tell me omg there's to much to do how can you just sleep and eat breakfast at 2pm dinner at 9pm what do you mean you've done nothing all day????
Exactly that friend I've done FUCK ALL and I love it.

I see things in a different light because I hated life before and today I love my time with myself and the moments that make that time. Me loves sleep haha I think it might be time for a nap.

Haha

It's a little bit funny when I start to think of how this topic came to be. I was having this conversation at work and explained that traits are similar to others with same name etc pretty sure I blogged that already. I began searching to see if I was on par with thought processes and if I was the only one EVER to think of such things lol.

I wasn't the only one, and yes the differences are real and well documented.

Google pops up this topic of Why are Hazel Eyes so Rare? I'm like they are?? K K so dug deeper I did!

"Hazel eyes are sometimes mistaken for green or brown eyes. They are not as rare as green eyes, but are rarer than blue eyes. Only about 5 percent of the population worldwide has the hazel eye genetic mutation."
https://www.lunadna.com/is-eye-color-genetic/

I really wanted to get deep into the mystery of my family with this! Not only are the genetics 🧬 mixed and dealt way different through our small family of five but they're like off putting.
I have Hazel eyes- Same as Ma
my brother has brown eyes- Same as Pa
my sister blue/ green

The characteristics are whack too, my personal opinion is my brother has my mother through and through in him. My sister has my father through and through and yet I'm a solid mix of both. But wait, if you noticed above the sister has the mix and the brother has the brown where I lay with the hazel.

Keeping up?

Where does this go? What does it mean?
I'm not sure tbh Marble eyes a rarity is fascinating to me. However the extreme genetic #twist is another blog for another time.

Is this something in your family??
            so just a little something about this blog and such. First off I truly appreciate you reading this blabber from me mind. All of this is stuff on my mind and thanks for simply learning a bit about me and well reading for fun I reckon!

All of this helps me and maybe it'll help y'all detox your mind, find some love hidden from yourself and remind ya to care MORE for yourself.

So today I was reminded of a talent I've had for many years and that's the instinctual sense I have for others around me. Whether this be the aura in the room, a persons honesty and also danger spotting before even entering the zone. My senses are tip top shit my friends.

Hack of the day or something to think about: I was interviewing a client today and I could t get far with him. Road block after road block answer after answer plan plan plan he had. Yet how can I help you?? This is always on the front burner at this particular position.  He had all the everything needed to complete the next step but was unwilling to Complete any additional help for himself. Really it was all blabber bullish. Then I said to him " you know what HA! I just thought of this, you remind me of the three other people I met with this same name! " Yep I find that people whom have the same name similarities RISE strong amongst them.

I told him dude I've met many people with your name and it's funny cause y'all are set in your ways and y'all don't want to change but you want help maintaining the status quo which is YOUR own self. Dead in his tracks he was almost shocked that someone said this to him.
Point being is I want y'all to think about people whom have the same name haha, compare traits and attributes it's quite uncanny tbh. Example I've never met a Steven I've liked! They're arrogant, stuck up and judgemental I'm NOT kidding! #truth

Some researchers have found an unusual association between the name of a person and his/her personality. They even go so far as to say that people with the same names seem to have similar personalities. Turner (2009) observes that Levitt (2005) theorizes that one's name can affect one's ability to succeed.
http://www.gencat.cat › ICOS2011
Individual Names and Personality: A Consideration of some Beliefs ...