His Absolute Pleasure

Tingle, that's the feeling I get as I think of this memory. 

     Halloween about nine years ago is where this tale takes us. 

         The brats who lived on University Under Docks Road in frat house UUDIV were throwing a ragger to out play all raggers. 

"Dont you wanna know me, be a friend of mine" was their tag line that all the boys were  entrusted to say every time they met someone new. This is their first year in the house and not one of the Frat Brat Five were going to live down the ultimate party of the decade. 

Sergio Estevez was the organizer and his party days were only just beginning. His new brotherhood, even though he disliked the term brotherhood (for many reasons we can chat about in the short story) consisted of Jericho Nelson, Holden Schuster, Levi Sable, and Issac Kouri. 

The theme this year was a seventies cult classic "The Rocky Horror" 

The little town of Pawackii was about to be rocked with its first ever All Invited Halloween Party! What this meant, was it was not just for the frat houses to gather but all of the University to come gather. 

Just so YOU know the University of Pawackii had more residents on campus than the whole town of five hundred. The resident grounds which also included faculty reached seven hundred and thirty one in total. 

Pawackii is a ranchers town on Connors Island. Not a lot happened but road house over and over. 

This particular event sparked all the excitement within the university and the night the Frat Brats met Beau. It was his first party on campus and everyone was into the new guy. All the girls that came from Sheryn House and all the others from High School dorms were so into the hot new gangster turned cowboy. 

Beau came as a cowboy to the Rocky Horror themed party. 

Honey Boo Boo was in the middle of letting the Punisher play with her tits when Beau arrived. Honey Boo Boo was covering Sergio, while Holden had his entire body covered in paint. You see Honey Boo Boo was totally into all the hot bad boys and Beau, well he caught his fancy this particular night. 

Beau came from a long line of prestige and expectations. He nor his brother Brock could ever live up too. Beau got into a life of crime and madness at a young age, and since that lifestyle took away his youth he decided to become a scholar in his late twenties. In fact all the Frat Brats were older than most university goers.  

Beau was six foot with brown hair and piercing blue eyes. Semi muscular with a smile that could melt butter. No longer a smoker he chose to Vape and was the only one at the party to Vape-Yuck!

Sergio pried Beau away from all the Sheryn Girls and decided to introduce him to the Frat Brat Five. They all knew Sergio was in insta lust, as this happened regularly with every hot new male who appeared in Pawackii. He toured Beau around and decided to take him for a dance on the makeshift dance floor. 

The night was coming to a close and the Time Warp was just about to come on. 

   Sergio was all excited as this ending of the party consisted of the very popular cult classic dance routine as well as a balloon drop with amazing prizes hidden inside each of the balloons. 

"It's astounding. Time is fleeting. Madness takes its toll.

But listen closely- Not for very much longer..... I've got too keep control!" As sung by Sergio and head Sheryn girl Indy both in their own odd costume at a Rocky Horror themed event. 

Beau is whisked into the Time Warp by the two friends as the Frat Brats made their debut on the dance floor. 

Picture it a whole room of twenty somethings dancing and thrusting to a beat of an era gone by's drum. 

That memory lingers in Sergio's mind ever so often, because as the balloons dropped that night the shy gangster cowboy kissed him on the cheek. Played coy but ever so charm fully disappeared into the night. 

A tingle as I said comes over me. The night was a defining moment in a new era for all those involved. Oh Beau!!!

Sadly Beau disappeared into the streets again eventually and lost his battle with a risky mind. The madness took its toll. He decided to give himself over to his absolute pleasure. The delicate smile, grinned one last time before he jumped into the abyss. Social media flooded the screens and the original members of the Frat Brats who were still alive nine years later, read about it like the weather report on the news. 

Not a notable event so casually happening. Or is it in todays world? 

Another addict who wanted to be just the same....

I respect his brother Brock for his temperament. This world lost a decent man, who simply couldn't escape his madness. 

      Another costume hung in the closet of an era gone by.

          Another one collapses at the end of their time warp!