3 :: yuzuha shiba

I HATE YOU

requested by: none

•○•

-angst-

YUZUHA SHIBA X FEM!READER

REMINDERS: I love yuzuha sm and i support the lgbtq+ community. but i've been thinking about this for a long time now so i wanted to write it ^^

warning: this oneshot shows slight homophobia, please leave if you are not comfortable.

"i'm breaking up with you." those words reached the brownish-haired girl's ears. that hurtful sentence came out of your mouth, right in time for the rain to come out from above. her eyes widened, and tears started to brim in both corners of her eyes.

she's shocked, did she do anything wrong?

"w-what? why!? please tell me!" she yelled, and she started crying loudly while she shook your body- and you only looked down on the ground.

yes, you broke up with her. you regret saying it, but it was for the better knowing and considering the fact that your relationship with the other girl wasn't in good terms.

—or so you thought.

your parents didn't agree with you having a relationship with a girl, but you didn't care at all. but, they kept pushing you to end it with her, and that they said they wouldn't let you go to a good school soon if you didn't break up with yuzuha.

you wanted to have a good life, enough amount of money, and good knowledge for the future. your dream job needed those, and you wouldn't want your parents to destroy your dreams of having that job.

but your dream to be with yuzuha 'till the end was broken.

you thought to yourself you were selfish, yes, but you didn't know what to do anymore and your brain couldn't function properly with the small amount of decisions given to you by your mom and dad.

so, you just decided to end it.

"i'm sorry.. i know, but it's for the future. i want to have a good life, and i wanna be with you-"

"THEN WHY WOULD YOU END OUR RELATIONSHIP HERE!? AT THE PLACE WHERE WE MET AND THE PLACE WHERE WE GOT TOGETHER!?" yelled the brownish haired girl.

"i'm sorry. i'm selfish, and i know that..." you mumbled, and tears started to form in both your eyes too while yuzuha sobbed louder and she stomped her foot to the ground a ton of times- not caring anymore if her loose socks got wet.

"we'll get back together soon... right?" she asked, but you turning around and your back facing her shocked the brownish haired girl even more.

was it a 'no'?

her eyes widened, and her mouth was hung open slightly from shock. you had turned your  back to her, and you left without a word in the cold rain.

to her, the rain would always symbolize calmness, and peace due to her and the h/c haired girl hanging out in yuzuha's house and staying there whenever they would reach the rain on the way home.

but now that you had broken up with her in the rain, she no longer knew what to do and what the things you have shown to her mean.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry." you mumbled as you walked away from yuzuha until only a small blob of your head was seen, then gone.

"i hate the fact that you made me love you..."

10 years later.

a h/c haired girl wearing a white coat was seen walking in the rain with an umbrella in her hold and a suitcase in the other hand. her heels making sounds and splashing small waterdroplets every now and then as she walked by the pavement.

she was focused on her feet coming forward and backward, as she was on her way to her house where she could take a warm shower and then rest with her beloved husband.

when she saw another person's heels moving from the corner of her eye, she stopped walking and brought her bead up and then looked at where the shoe was. that was when she realized who it was.

yuzuha shiba.

the brownish haired girl stopped walking too, and she looked behind her to see the other girl whom she had used to love before. her eyes widened, but she pouted and bit her lip to stop the tears threatening to fall from her eyes because of the h/c haired girl once again.

you were taken aback, but you did the same. the both of you parted ways without looking at each other once again- and it was like the both of you communicated through your minds to know why exactly the both of you wouldn't talk to each other once again.

"i don't want to hurt you anymore."

"i don't want to love you again."

—or so you thought.

(WOOOOOO FINNA CRY NOW AND BE EXCITED AT THE SAME TIME 😍,,, im meeting with my friends at the mall BECAUSE I HAVENT SEEN THEM FOR 3 YEARS UGHHHHHHH)