10 :: manjiro 'mikey' sano

HELP 
requested by:  ProponujeSexCoTyNaTo
•○•
-fluff-

KANTOUMANJI!MIKEY X FEM!READER

-

after kokonoi and the others had talked about the spar between the kantou manji gang and second generation toman, you were asked to enter the room where the higher ups had a meeting.

"you asked for me, mikey?" the p.i.o. of the gang, and mikey's girlfriend, y/n l/n, spoke up as she entered the room. as he brought his head up to stare at you with the now not-empty-looking eyes,"did you bring it?" he asked.

"yep i did." replied you, the h/c haired girl who took a seat beside the blonde-haired man who then lied his head on her lap. the other executives looked mikey in shock. it wasn't everyday they get to see this side of him; just doing whatever when they're tired- to take a nap specifically.

"do you want to eat the snack now?...oh-" she said, her voice slowly faded when he felt mikey digging his nails on her thighs; which resulted in the man leaving slightly painful marks.

"i'll eat it later, and leave now, all of you." looking at the girl then at the higher-ups, he asked them to leave the room still in shock. but they complied, and then left the meeting place until only faint footsteps from their shoes were heard.

you looked at mikey, whos chubby cheeks were im your view.

you fought the urge to pinch it, kiss it, and maybe even bite it. knowing mikey, he'd definitely kill you right away even though you're his girlfriend. but trust me, even though there are times he want to, his body won't allow him to do so.

why? oh you already know. he loves you.

"rest now, love." you stated before kissing his forehead, inhaling his scent. good thing the room was air conditioned, or else you would've smelled his nasty sweat he got from fighting.

he fell asleep, and you decided to just stare out the window in front of the couch- some of the buildings being in the view as well as some delinquents who stood on top of a building while looking down on the ground; the people wandering looking like ants swarming all over the place.

you fell asleep too, and your head hung low while still slowly patting mikey's head every now and then.

however, when you woke up...

"shush your asses! boss and y/n-san is sleeping!"

"you shut your butt!" mochi replied to kokonoi, who only had on a worried look when you shifted in your place and your eyes slowly fluttering open.

you saw kokonoi bitting four of his fingers with sweat dripping down the side of his head, while the others were worried too but only stayed silent.

"d...on't worry about it. i had enough nap." you reassured, but that didn't stop koko from worrying when he saw mikey opening his sleepy eyes too.

"..." silence.

you kissed mikey's head, and you looked at the other higher-ups to tell them to take a seat.

"is it monday?" mikey asked.

"what- no...? you just slept, don't worry about it." kokonoi came back with a glass of water after you told mikey that it wasn't monday. (yet.)

mikey sat up with a frown on his face, and you grabbed the glass filled with water to let mikey drink it. he drank it all, and he then laid his head on the girl's shoulders.

his eyes shut close, and soft snores were heard once again. they didn't mind though, it was understandable since mikey was really sleep deprived.

you smiled and your hands found its way to mikey's cheeks. your brought his forehead to yours, and you closed your eyes.

mikey was shocked, but he promised you that he'll be able to kiss you once the both of you will get married.

"love you."

the others present in the room only looked in disgust, but koko sat silent.

akan-

shush.

(sorry if this was short 😭😭 classes are almost starting once again so i might not be able to update that much this time 😔. im gonna try my best this school year, and i havent been able to focus on one thing lately. im sleep deprived, yes lol.)