9 :: kazutora hanemiya

BOUQUET
requested by: none
•○•
-fluff-

KAZUTORA HANEMIYA X Female!Reader

-

being kazutora's girlfriend wasn't that bad, even though this is his first relationship. you've been dating for about 13 or 12 years now, but you actually forgot about how long you guys were dating. and, he was the one who asked you out first when you two were still at school learning about stuffs eight or six hours a day.

"i- i love you, y/n-san!! i don't want to hear the word 'friend' ever again!" he yelled while holding your shoulders, small amount of tiny leaves fell from the tree you both were under at.

your eyes widened, and your face flushed red from what he just said to you.

"ever since you asked me and protected me from those guys when we were young and i wasn't able to fight yet, i admired you! you're cool, smart, pretty, kind, and you don't hesitate when it comes to helping people..." he said, the last part was when his voice faded into a quiet one. "don't worry, kazu."

"huh?"

your h/c hair, as well as his swayed to the slightly strong wind. and then he saw your smile. after a few more seconds, you brought your head up to look at him.

"i love you too."

his eyes widened.

"y-you do?"

"of course i do! even though there are times where you have the intent to kill others, i still like you! i know you're only feeling that way because of... you know..."  and then he pulled you into a tight embrace.

hina laughed along with the others who were at the back, wearing different dresses and formal attires to follow the color theme of hina's wedding. you were on the crowd at the very back too, but you composed yourself while still trying to hold back your laughter. everyone prepared to catch the bouquet from hina.

they yelled.

"......three!"

"......two!"

"......one!"

hina threw the bouquet while looking at the back. as it was sent flying in the air, kazutora stood up from his table and prepared as well- constantly checking his pant's pocket if it was still inside.

the boquet landed on emma, no, to yuzuha!— no, you were the one who was able to catch it.

everyone looked at you with the bouquet, but you were so focused on the flowers you were holding. your e/c eyes widened, and everyone squealed when kazutora walked towards you.

turning your head to look at where the others were pointing, you saw him already on his knees with a diamond ring inside the open maroon box in his hand. your mouth soon opened slightly from shock, but the only thing you heard were the squeals and shouts from the people who attended hinata's wedding.

"y/n.. will you marry me?" kazutora smiled while looking up at you with tears slowly dripping and coming out from your eyes.

"yes!"you yelled and he stood up, then you hugged him.

"i love you."

"i love you."