8 :: bonten

BABIES!
requested by: none (sadly, lmao)
•○•
-fluff-

Child!BONTEN X Female!Reader

-
REFERENCE:

(this is how they will look like! credit belongs to @/13_mcdng on twitter! go follow them, their art is very cute <33)

"EHHH!?" yelled the h/c haired girl. she saw children, one-year old babies to be exact, inside her office in bonten's building. what were they doing here, and how did they get in this place? one baby was in a purple suit with hair, its color and hair style being the same as ran's. none of the bonten higher-ups had wives, and you were the only woman working with them as the p.i.o. 

you didn't have any children either. so, who were these children in your office?

one baby with pink hair being in a lavender suit climbed up to your office chair, and then on your lap with the help of the other babies, and he looked a lot like sanzu. you were clueless as to who these children were, and who there parents are. 

"mama.. y- y/n.." the baby managed to spout out those words, and you were shocked as your eyes widened in realization. -the baby sounded like sanzu. 

"EHHHHHH!?!?" you yelled even more, and the baby version of sanzu, as well as the others covered their ears. "w-who are you...?" you asked, knowing that the babies won't be able to talk properl-

or so you thought.

"don't surprise her, sanzu." the baby with white hair, and black elbow length sleeves said. he sounded a ton like mikey. 

"alright."

you... uh- were left dumbfounded. you sweat-dropped, now knowing what to do and wondering how  did this happen in the first place. you made a 'huh' sound, and the baby that looked like kokonoi joined in with sanzu on your lap as he sat down and lied down.

"eh.. i'm guessing you're kokonoi?" you laughed it off, and asked the baby with white hair as well, the other side being shaved and the bonten tattoo dyed in it. "yeah.." he mumbled while sucking his thumb, and he had a blush on his face while his eyes diverted to a different direction. sanzu just sat on your lap, looking at kokonoi with a '•_•' face- and then he slapped koko's cheeks.

"y/n-chan!! help meee~ i can't do anything in THIS BODY!" ran suddenly yelled, and he was whining like a baby. well... he's a baby right now.

"shut up, big bro." another baby with the same hair color as ran's but different hair style said while sitting on the floor, with his arms and legs spread out.

"oi! what the heck was that for, sanzu!?" koko yelled, and sanzu just cuddled up to your stomach. the long white haired baby got irritated, but he decided to do the same thing as sanzu.