5 :: senju

YOU'LL BE MINE, AND I'LL BE YOURS.
requested by: elomelyo

•inspired by the song: everything has changed by taylor swift ft. ed sheeran•

-fluff-

SENJU X Female!Reader

(didn't double check this so there might be mistakes and typos ahead!)

under the tree at the school field, your head was seen laying down on senju's skirt above her thighs (or lap) as she sat down while having a guitar in her hold and singing a song. "your voice sounds beautiful, senju." you uttered with a close-eyed smile while looking at senju whose face was flushed from the compliment you gave.

"s-shall i continue?" she asked with a hint of nervousness in her voice and you hummed, indicating that she can continue singing.

coughing, she continued. "all i know is you said hello, and your eyes looked like coming home. all i know is a simple name. everthing has changed."

you basked in her presence, and you felt at peace when you heard her voice. although you didn't know what exactly the song meant or what it was all about. but you didn't care, you just loved hearing her beautiful voice and you enjoyed being in her loving presence.

ever since you moved to the school you are currently in, you already knew that you would become friends with someone like her. but you didn't expect that much- besides, you were the first one who talked to her.

"hello! the name's y/n!" you said while waving your hand at the light pink haired girl on your left where the window was at, and she looked at you with wide eyes. no one really talked to her, aside from the other girls and boys who had a crush on her. she didn't really talk nor interact with them, but something about you made her really want to know more about you and talk to you.

"o-oh, hi there! my name's senju!" she said with a close-eyed smile while trying to compose herself. you giggled, and she almost passed out at how cute it was.

(👹. anyway-)

"do you wanna have lunch with me later? let's be friends!" you exclaimed as you gave her an invitation to join you for lunch, and she nodded with excitement.

"sure!" she said.

ever since that day, she began to follow you around like a lost puppy finding its owner. you didn't mind though, instead you actually enjoyed it especially when you talked to her.

during lunch, she would always join you and you would do the same- sometimes you two would share with each other's lunches and then hangout under the tree near the school garden and at the field during your free time.

when you found out about her singing voice, you asked her for more and she would accept your song requests. during that day, she would bring her guitar to school and it was now your turn to follow her around like a lost puppy.

"you know, senju... you're really cute! and i love being with you!" you said innocently, and senju blushed even more at what you had said. she tried to keep herself together, but she failed no matter how many times.

"i like you, senju. i've always had." you said, and her eyes widened once again and her mouth was left open. she looked down at you on her lap, and you only smiled- the tint of red spreading across both of your cheeks still present.

"i feel the same way..." she replied, and you brought your head up from her lap and sat properly. laughing at her reaction, you composed yourself. "what about this, you'll be mine, and i'll be yours!" and then senju quickly nodded as she brought you into a hug- which you returned.

i know something now, i didn't before.

"everything has changed."

a woman with light pink haired was seen walking down the pavement with a h/c haired girl- their hands intertwined with each other. their ring fingers being seen with golden rings and their names carved into it, as well as the date when they married.

they walked towards the adoption center, where they would be adopting their child. the door opened, and senju stopped by the counter while the other girl looked at the papers with the children's profile.

the h/c haired girl went inside the place where children would be seen playing with toys, or maybe with the other orphans. a child ran up to her, and greeted her a 'hello', and the older woman returned the greeting with a wave of her hand.

senju walked towards her with the profile, and the child she had picked was the one who had come up to the light pink haired girl's wife.

"are you my mama?" the child asked, and the couple nodded with a smile. "yes dear." they replied, and they gave the small boy a loving, and caring hug.

"i love you senju."

"i love you y/n."

"i love you mommy and mama."