11 :: wakasa imaushi

SLEEVES

requested by:  elomelyo
•○•
-fluff-

WAKASA IMAUSHI X Female!READER
(im used to female readers, so im very sorry if ever there are male readers here 😭)

-

"welcome to brahman!" the light pink haired girl said with a small smile as she watched the h/c haired girl insert her arm through the huge sleeve of the gang's uniform. everyone in the gang's hideout started yelling and chanting, also as a way to welcome the new member—wakasa's girlfriend.

yes, another female member, and senju was thankful for it.

once you finished up wearing the uniform, you then went to wakasa's direction who was busy and secretly chewing on the dango stick he had. his eyes turned to look at you, and he stopped leaning on the small wall and then walked towards you.

"how's it?"

"i like this one... my old gang uniform actually kinda sucks." you sheepishly said while rubbing the back of your neck. the yellow and purple-haired male chuckled, then everyone's chanting stopped.

"thank you for having me!" the h/c haired-girl said, bowing after her 'thanks'. "that concludes today's eighth division captain ceremony!" senju yelled.

"how did you met wakasa?" you're  probably thinking about that, no? eh, clearly you do. anyways.

your first meeting with him wasn't really good. in fact, your old gang, yato, was having a fight with the gang wakasa was in—brahman.

you led the whole gang, and the members followed your around like a very energetic stray dog with it's leash lost by the owner. yato didn't have a vice president, you were strong enough and brave enough to lead a whole gang. so strong some even said you were stronger than mikey.

—and the thing is, it's true.

you fought with wakasa at that time, but when you were about to land a hit on the male, your eyes met with each other. and then you felt that certain spark.

but you didn't care. you landed a punch on his face while he was distracted at how beautiful you were.

wakasa doesn't fall in love with women that easily. he doesn't care about the looks, just the personality and if they're loyal and that if they care about others.

the next day, which was after the fight, you entered the place where you had your job and also the place where you worked. of course you needed money. how could you buy such things without it anyway?

oh, and you worked at a small restaurant with the manager being your long-time friend.

"welcome t-"

"...."

"...oh, you're that guy from yesterday.." said the h/c-haired girl who seemed to be good at hiding at how flustered and shocked she was when the duo-haired male entered the place. well, not really.

"you're red, you alright?"

"says the one who got punched in the face." the voice of another woman interrupted the conversation between the two of them.

yumi—the girl's friend—then started keeping the cash she had in hand the register in front of the h/c-haired girl.

wakasa couldn't deny it. besides, he really did get puncbed by his crush. yes, he already has a crush on someone he just met.

she was strong, and he liked her.

"anyways, what would you like?"

after three seconds, another voice interrupted. this time, it sounded like a female student. "can i have the strawberry parfait!?" a light pink-haired girl exclaimed as her eyes lit up while pulling on wakasa's  shirt. "sure." he said.

your eyes widened, and you just went ahead and told the ones who work at the kitchen to make the dessert for the high-school girl. "your girlfriend?" you asked out of the blue, which made wakasa's turn to let his eyes widen in shock from the question.

"no. she's the sister of my friend. why do you ask?" he asked, his eyes being half-lidded and a smirk plastered on his face as he came closer to your head. "why not?" 

"jealous?"

"why would i be? she's a high school girl, shut your ass."

you retaliated, and he nodded. "i like you.."  he mumbled, thinking that you were a very interesting woman. "you think i'm deaf?" replied the h/c haired girl, and wakasa's cheeks felt hot.

while senju just watched the scene, she facepalmed at wakasa's behavior. it was the first time the duo-haired male was acting like this, and he wasn't doing anything to impress the beautiful woman.

(sorry for the short oneshot- this wasn't proofread btw ;w;)