#1 Founding Her

In the middle of the night at city....

Kakucho's POV:

After I've done with my tasks that Mikey ordered me too,He's asking me to grab us a coffee while he was just waiting at outside of the shop...(As for the others executives he's just ordered them to stay at the base)

The Barista: Hello sir,what would you like to have today?
Kakucho:Hi, Can I have two *insert a coffee name* ?
The Barista:Sure,please wait a little bit.

After a couple minutes for waiting....

The Barista: Here you go sir! The total is ******
Kakucho: *Paying*
The Barista: Thanks for stopping by,hope you have a good night sir!

After I got out of the shop...We just about to went to our car but then we hear some noise from the dark alleyway....Mikey then drag me to the noise to see what happend-

Bastard 1:You hoe,how dare you sit in our territory!
Bastard 2 and 3: *Beating her until she's bleeding*
Bastard 4?: *Just stand there and watch the girl get beating up...He's a little bit felt pity for her but afraid to get beaten by them if he's defend the girl...*

We just saw they beating a girl that maybe didn't know that was the bastards teritorry...I just look at Mikey cuz he's suddendly quiet...Maybe thinking?(As for Mikey,he's a little bit mad cuz they just beating the poor girl...Sure that he's the leader of the biggest criminal organization but he's doing this to protect his friends...Even if this was the only way...)

After a moment Mikey then spoke...

Mikey:Oi! The fuck are you doing to the girl?
The Bastards: *Looking at them*
Bastard 1:Huh?Who are you to shout at us!! (Okay that's a wrong move and they have no idea who's they talking to -XD)

Mikey asking me to hold his coffee and then he walk to the Bastards...He just straight walking to their leader(Bastard 1)?I guess..

After that,Mikey suddenly kick him in the head causing him to fall to the ground...And beat the other bastards exept the one that just watching when the others beat the girl....Maybe he's afraid to get beaten by their leader I assume...

Mikey:Hey,you...
Bastard 4:Y-yes?
Mikey:Take them and get out of here...*insert a dark glare*
Bastard 4:*Gets more afraid than before and just did what Mikey ask to*

And then we just walk to the girl...We a little bit suprised that she didn't even tear a bit...She's staring at us,Sometimes I think she's a little bit familiar from her raven hair and blue shiny eyes but I just shrug it off...

After she staring at me...her eyes widened a bit and suddendly hug me.I could feel that she's crying since my clothes are a bit wet-  Mikey then asked me....

Mikey:Do you know her Kakucho?
Kakucho: I don't have any idea Boss...But she's a little bit familiar to me...
Mikey:Hey..
The girl: *Sobbing a little bit then look at Mikey*
Mikey:What's your name?
The girl:*Just watch Mikey and trying to spoke but she can't*
Kakucho:Are you mute?
The girl:*Nods*

After a moment Mikey said..

Mikey:Kakucho
Kakucho:Yes boss?
Mikey:Let's bring her to our base
Kakucho:Alright.

After we get in the car we then head to our base.I was driving while Mikey in the beackseat with the girl was passed out in his lap.He's just patting the girl head...

When we arrived I opened the door car and Mikey get out carrying the girl in a bridal style.And we get in our base...In the living room we saw all of the executives and they all greeted Mikey.(The others a little bit weird for their leader cuz he's carrying a girl)And after that Ran ask...

Ran:Boss,who's she?
Mikey:We found this girl in the dark alleyway with some bastards beating her and we just found out that she's mute when she tried to answer my question but can't.Let's just figure out this tomorrow since it's late.Sanzu...
Sanzu:Yes my king?
Mikey:Treat her wounds.If you try to harm her I will have your head understand?*Insert a dark glare while handing the girl to him*
Sanzu:Y-Y-yes my king...*A little bit afraid and thinking what's so special about the girl to his king while carrying her to a room and treat her wounds*
Mikey:Kakucho..
Kakucho:Yes?
Mikey:Watch her after Sanzu's done treating her wounds...
Kakucho:Will do,Boss

And after Sanzu done treating her wounds,They just head to their own rooms while Kakucho watch after the girl...

Done for chapter 1!! How far the stories?Sorry if it's short,bad grammar or got spelling wrong?(In my opinion)I hope you guys enjoy it even a little bit QwQ...And you guys can call me Rose-chan or Author-chan (Only if you guys wanted to)Hope you guys have a great day!