Buying Things For Her... #3

At the mall 11.30 a.m.....

Takemichi's POV:

After we get out of the car we walk in the mall...I'm amazed of it because I can't go out when I was in my ex-owners place..Me and my friend rarely got to go out and we just seeing mall in TV...Suddenly Kaku-chan spoke to me..

Kakucho: Are you okay,Takemichi?You seem to spaced out a bit...

Takemichi: *Startled a bit and just nod to him*

Mikey: Let's go there,Mitchy! *Hold her hands and drag her to clothes shop*

Takemichi: *Nod and just follow where Mikey drags her to*

Takeomi: *Just sigh looking at Mikey while thoughts in his head "This man-child...."*

The others: *Just followed where their boss was heading*

In the shop...

Sanzu's POV:

We started to pick some clothes or dress that would be perfectly fit and nice for her.My king just sitting at the reserved seat in the shop while Takeomi and Mochi just waiting for us at the outside of the shop...While I'm still searching the clothes or dress,Ran and Kakucho suddendly gave some outfits that they found for her and tell her to try it in the changing room.After a minute she open the door and ask us...

Takemichi: *Clutching in Kakucho clothes to make the male's head turned to her*

The other's: *Look at Takemichi and blush*

Outfits That Kakucho Gave To Her

While we still froze and didn't say anything.She go back to the changing room and changed to the outfits that Ran gave to her and open the door back and showed us..

She go back to the changing room and changed to the outfits that Ran gave to her and open the door back and showed us