#7 Guarding the experimented

At Bonten's Building 7:30 a.m....

Sanzu's pov:

I was walking to Senju's room to wake her up for breakfast while Mikey and Kakucho getting Takemichi.As for others executives,they all waiting in the dining room.

I stop infront of her room and knock the door "Senju,wake up!"...I just open the door cause she wasn't answering after I called her many times...

When I look in the room,it's empty...Even in the bathroom.I started to panick but suddenly someone ride my back and suprise me. "Ba!"

I shocked and look behind my back .."Morning,Haru nii-chan! :D".I lifted her and put her at a chair."Morning too,and STOP doing that! You give me a heart attack!"

She giggles and say "Hihi! Gomen Haru nii-chan!" I sighed "Okay,now go brush your teeth and wash your face.I will wait you outside of the room." "Okie dokie!" I walk out,close the door and wait for her....

5 minutes later...

The door open."Haru nii,I'm done!" "K,let's go" We walking to the dining room...I ask her "How are you feeling?" "My head was still hurt,but don't worry it will heal soon! :P" After a while were in the dining room.Looks like all of them are here waiting for us.

Suddendly she ran off to Takemichi and hug her. "Morning,Take-san!" Takemichi hugged her back.Smile and nod to her. Then Takeomi spoke "Senju,sit.We're gonna eat breakfast" "Okay,Takeomi nii-san."

We're eating for a while then Kakucho suddendly spoke....

Kakucho: Mitchy,does Senju was your friend at your ex-owners house?

Takemichi: *Nod*

All of them: *look at Senju*

Senju: If you guys gonna ask.Yes,I'm also and experimented.But I only have 1 ability that is healing unlike Take-san. I used to heal her after she defend me from some hit by our ex-owner.Not to mention she's also can talk on someone's mind like a telepathy or smth.

Sanzu: *in mind 'I swear when I found this asshole,I'm gonna torture him more than I do with other scraps before and I will make his death painfull and suffering...' *

After that we just continue eating.After we done I ask Senju if she wanna go shopping with me and Takeomi cause yea I want to fix our reationship again and of course... "Really?Of course I want! Imma go change now!" She aggreed while Takeomi just nod to me and say to Senju "I'll be waiting in car while Sanzu will wait for you and bring you infront of the building" "Yea yeah" We replied to him.

As for Rindou,Ran,Koko,they already went to do their task that Mikey give them yesterday.For Inui he's just went to Koko's office cause Koko ask him to  accompany him while Ran and Rindou went to the location that Koko give to them. Suddendly Mikey called me and said that they just stay in the building and guard/keep an eye on Takemichi.

"Haru nii, I'm done!" I bowed to my king and walk to Senju "Alright,let's go." When we out of the building I saw Takeomi's car and drag her in the car. It's just silent after a while but Takeomi spoke "Senju,do you know that we're in a criminal organizations?" 

I look at her. She's silent a bit and say "Yeah,I know...But we're already reunited and wanted to start over. And I just don't wanna our relationship broke just because of that.I still love both of you two even if your a criminal now..." She said while pouting and put her head on my shoulder.

We're just laugh a bit after that. "Alright,I'll sure we will do better this time." Takeomi said.About 10 minutes after that,we're arrived and Takeomi parking his car at VIP side while me and Senju wait him inside the mall.