Knew Eachother?!! #2

In the morning  7.30 a.m....

The Girl POV:

I just got up and saw that I'm in the room.I remember that yesterday I passed out when they talk to me...Maybe they the one that brought me here..Finally,I found someone that  been kind to me...I look at my wounds.It's already bandaged..I thought to myself.I got up and walk to the bathroom and clean myself.

After 30 minutes...

I put on my clothes back since I didn't have another clothes to wear.And suddenly I hear someone open the door...I saw Kaku-chan and I smile at him.He then ask me...

Kakucho:Hey uh...Have you take a bath yet?
The girl: *Nod*
Kakucho: Here the clothes that boss told me to give it to you..You can get change and open the door when you done.I'm waiting at outside of the room...
The girl: *Takes the clothes and bow a little bit as a thanks*
Kakucho: *Smiles at her and close the door*

This clothes was pretty and it fit me.Maybe it's expensive since I looked at their clothes yesterday..Maybe they rich? I thought...
After I done changing my clothes.I went to the door and open it....

Kakucho: Oh your done! Follow me,we will meet the others...
The girl: *Just following him and thought "The others?".....*

In the dining room 8.30 a.m .....

Mikey's POV:

We waiting for Kakucho and the girl.When they arrive here I ask her to sit in the empty chair that I arrange while Kakucho just sit in his usually seat...After that we eat breakfast.The girl hesitate a bit when I tell her to eat but she's just do what I say.Suddendly Kokonoi asked me....

Kokonoi: Boss why this girl getting beaten up yesterday?

The others-Exept the girl- look at me waiting for answer and then Kakucho said...

Kakucho: Some bastards beating her because she's sit in their teritorry...
Mikey:And she don't know that was their teritorry
Rindou:So you still don't know her name?Since you said that she was mute...

After that I saw they looking at her while Sanzu was glaring at her a bit.She look a little uncomfortable with it and I said...

Mikey: Let's just settle this problems after this...And Sanzu stop staring at her,you making her uncomfortable..
Sanzu: Sorry my king...

And we're eating peacefully after that...And I tell them to gather at living room with the girl while I was getting papers and a pen...

In the living room 9.00 a.m...

Sanzu's POV:

We just waiting for my king in the living room.I still don't get why he's being so nice to the girl...I also feel a little bit pity for her cause she were get beaten up badly yesterday but still....But we just shrug it off since my king sometimes do a little weird things and it's hard to read him sometimes....After that we saw my king and he's sit in his seat and put the papers and a pen at the table.Maybe to make the girl easy to communicate with us...My king said..

Mikey: What's your name?
The girl: *Take one paper and write her name* (Let's just say she will communicate to them like this....)
"Hanagaki Takemichi"
Kakucho:
........
Takeomi: Why were you in that dark alleyway?
Takemichi: "I was escaped with my friend from our owners"
Mikey:
........