Missing her so much... #4

In the morning  7.30 p.m....

No One's POV:

All of Bonten's executives (except Sanzu and Takeomi)went to kitchen for breakfast since they have a little mission today.But they suprised saw Takemichi was cooking breakfast and all of cups of hot coffee was already deserved on the table.

Mikey: Mitchy what are you doing here?

Takemichi: *Typing something while looking at the pancakes* "I woke up early so I decided to make you guys some pancakes and hot coffees."

Kakucho: Y"know how to cook,Mitchy?

Takemichi: *Nod*

Ran: Well, I can't wait to taste Hana-chan's pancakes!

Kokonoi: Here let me help you to put the plates Takemichi.

Takemichi: *Nod* "Thanks!"

Kokonoi: No problem!

They all sat in the table and about to start eating but suddenly hearing some shouting-

Takeomi: It's all your fault! If you don't left the house she would still be here now and not dangering herself to find you!

Sanzu: My fault?! Your the one who give me your rensponsibility to take care of her while you always busy with your "little gang". Maybe if you handle your rensponsibility well this f*cking scar wouldn't be here and I will not left the house!

Takeomi: So you want to blame her for that incident??

Sanzu: I'm f*cking blame you Takeomi! You think I hate her because of that incident? Well guess what,I'm not and I f*cking hate you Takeomi Akashi!! *gets out of dining room*

Takeomi: Tch... Sorry guys to see that.. *sits in his seat*

Kakucho: It's okay we understand...You know that Sanzu loves her so much right?He's just don't show it much...

Takeomi:I.....know..It's just hard to talk with him since we both the main reason that she's gone...And it's my fault that I've failed to be a good big brother to them...

Kokonoi: Don't be so hard to yourself too Takeomi.I'm sure she's still out there somewhere..

Mikey: ........

Takemichi: *Stand up* "I'm calming Sanzu to eat breakfast with us.I'll be right back!'

Rindou: Damn..she's so nice to us even though were a criminal..

Kakucho: That's so much her.. *smile*

Meanwhile with Takemichi and Sanzu....

Sanzu's POV:

I was in my office while anger still in me.Tch..That f*cking Takeomi..He thinks I'm selfish? Hell I'm the one who take care of her while he couldn't! After that I saw Takemichi was heading to me with worried face...

Sanzu: What are you doing here?

Takemichi: "I was worried about you.."

Sanzu: Heh,thanks.. *Taking out a picture of him and someone*

Takemichi: "Who's she?"

Sanzu: Our little sister... *show her the picture*

Takemichi: *Her eyes widened a bit and types something* "What happend to her?"