We're sorry.... #6

At Bonten's Base 11.00 p.m....

Finally they arrived.Sanzu get out of the car not waiting the others and just went to a room,He put Senju at the bed... *The private doctor already there*

The doctor: Sorry sir,but can you please out of this room?After I done checking her I will tell youto come in...

Sanzu: *Kinda hesitated but did as the doctor said*

He's waiting outside of the room while the others just arrived there and asked him...He staring at them with a blank face...

Sanzu:......

Mikey: So?How was it?

Sanzu: The doctor asked me to get out first and he's checking her,after he's done we can get in...

Ran: So Sanzu,who's that?

Sanzu: *Just ignore Ran's question while looking the other way/down*

Rindou: Rude-

Takeomi: That's our little sister..

Ran: Wait- it's a she? I thought it's a man?

Kakucho: You two deaf or what?Didn't you hear that Sanzu said it's 'her'?

Ran and Ridou: Oof- 

Mikey: =_=

Sanzu: Btw- where's Mitchy?

Kakucho: I put her in her room still sleeping.Maybe she's tired..

Sanzu: Ouh...

Ran: Well talking about Hana-chan...It's kinda look hot when she kicked a guard that send him flew away~ 

Rindou: It's still shocking tho-

Kakucho: Me too.. XD 

Mikey,Sanzu: *chuckles*

After that,they all silent..After 30 minutes of waiting,the doctor finally get out,Sanzu quickly ask..

Sanzu: How is she doctor?!!

Takeomi: *Goes beside Sanzu* Calm down Haruchiyo...

Sanzu: Shut up old man..

The doctor: She's fine now don't worry.She's kinda strong one,the blood that she lost so many that could make she lose her live...Luckily,I brought some blood to transfer to her body.I already put her medicines at the desk beside her with the instructions.Make sure to give her the medicines every day and give her food that can make her blood regains back.You may go see her now....

Sanzu: *Goes to the room*

Takeomi: Thank you,doc.

The doctor: *Nod and left*

Mikey: You can also go to see her Takeomi,we will be meet in the living room after you two done...

Takeomi: Thanks. *goes to the room*

In Senju's room 11.50 p.m.... (I'm sorry but this chapter is full of akashi siblings momenrs UnU)

Senju was sitting and saw Sanzu walk in the room and sat beside her bed staring her.After a while,Takeomi walk in the room and standing at the other side of her bed...They all being silent awkwardly....Senju grips her cloak and decided to speak...