chapter 34

Timeskip

Tatsumaki; I arrive I see all her subordinates on the ground injured I fly to the ground "what happened here"

Fubuki; "a bomb went off and Lily got kidnapped by Mountain Ape"

Tatsumaki; "I always thought he seemed off"

Fubuki; "well we got to find him before he hurts her"

Tatsumaki; "is he driving that black limo"

Y/n; "yeah he is"

Tatsumaki; "before we go after him are we gonna take them to the hospital"

Y/n; "no I called the association they are sending a team here to carry them to the hospital"

Tatsumaki; "okay then let's go"

Fubuki; I hold my hand out to y/n

Y/n; I take her hand she starts levitating. she pulls me to her and wraps both arms around me we both start to fly up. I look into her eyes "I can get used to this"

Fubuki; "oh hush it you" I lean in and kiss him.

(The trio starts looking for the car)

Y/n; "you know I can help if I was on the ground I can run around looking for the car."

Fubuki; "you are right let me put you down." I fly to the ground "just jump in the air when you found it."

Y/n; "don't worry I will" I lean in and kiss her I dash off I run down every street.

Fubuki; I fly back up into the air I fly over all the buildings and streets looking for the black limo.

(Time skip 34 minutes)

Mountain Ape; I pull into a abandoned junkyard. I drive up inside and park. I call my boss he picks up.

Boss; "Did you get the package?"

Mountain Ape; "yes I did she's in the trunk."

Boss; "okay I'm coming out" I hang the phone up I crank my car I drive out from behide a big pile of garbage.

Mountain Ape; I get out my car I pop the trunk.

Lily; I hear him walk infront of it I kick it open hitting him in the face I jump out and start to run away.

Mountain Ape; I run after her I catch up to her and tackle her to the ground. "You can't get away that easy"

Lily; I start crying "just let me go please"

Mountain Ape; I punch her "shut up" I hit her again at full force knocking her out.

Boss; "well done but you should have tied her up before you came here"

Mountain Ape; "I didn't really have time to"

Boss; "thats understandable, anyway here's your 50,000.

Mountain Ape; I take it from him "Thank you"

Boss; "oh yeah did you blow the headquarters up"

Mountain Ape; "yes I did everyone was still inside when I blew it up"

Boss; "good" I pick the girl up and walk to my vehicle I open the back door and throw her inside. I walk around back and pop the trunk I grab some rope and shut the trunk. I get in the back with her I cut the rope into 2 pieces. I tie her hands and feet up I shut the door and get in the drivers side and drive around his car. I stop beside it and roll my window down. "You getting in or what"

Mountain Ape; "yeah sorry" I get inside and he drives off.

(Timeskip 1 hour)

Tatsumaki; I fly over to my sister "have you found anything"