chapter 69 vampire-werewof no more

Day 208 (sorry I lost track of how many days they've been together)

Fubuki; I open my eyes and try to sit up but couldn't "y/n?"

Y/n; I open my eyes and look at her "yes Fubuki?"

Fubuki; "I can't move"

Y/n; I sit up and try to move my hands but couldn't I lift both my arms up making the cover get off me. I then see my hands are tied together "what the" I grab the cover and pull it off her I see her body is chained up. "Oh my god your chained up"

Fubuki; I look down and see chains "oh my god"

Y/n; I get up off the bed but i fall to the ground I roll over and sit up. I then see my legs are tied together I grab my pocket knife and start cutting the rope. I free my hands I then cut the rope holding my feet together. I stand up and pull the cover off her feet. I see her feet are tied with rope so I cut them.

Fubuki; "who could of done this?"

Y/n; "I don't know buy whoever done it is gonna pay." I put my pocket knife in my pocket I grab the chains and try to rip them apart but to my surprise they didn't break. "They won't break"

Fubuki; "let's go downstairs to see if my group will help."

Y/n; "okay" I walk to the door

Fubuki; "um y/n"

Y/n; I turn around "oh my bad" I walk over and help her to her feet "I'm sorry I forgot"

Fubuki; "its okay" we walk downstairs

They both froze when they got to the bottom of the stairs.

Y/n; I see the group on the ground chained up and gagged.

Tatsumaki; "well well well I'm a little surprised you got free well one of you did"

Y/n; I let go of her hand and walk up to Tatsumaki "I'm so sick of your bullshit"

Tatsumaki; "if you're so sick of it why don't you stop me" I lift both my arms up

Y/n; I clench my fists and start to walk up to her.

Tatsumaki starts floating in the air then a white aura emits from around her.

Y/n; I stop walking and look up at her.

Tatsumaki; I feel my muscles get bigger. I fly over to her at lightspeed and hit her to the wall.

Fubuki yelled

Y/n; I spin around and see Fubuki on against the wall bleeding. I clench my fists "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" I jump in the air "SERIOUS SERIES SERIOUS HYBRID PUNCH"

His attack hits her its sends her flying through the wall.

Y/n; I run over to Fubuki "are you okay?"

Fubuki; "I'll be fine"

Y/n; I feel some of my psychic power come back I use my powers to break the chains on her they then fall to the ground.

Fubuki; I no longer feel the chains. I look down and see they're on the floor. I look up at him teary eyed.

Y/n; I see tears roll down her face I walk over to her "hey don't cry it's gonna be okay" I pull her into a hug.

Fubuki; "t-thank you" I wrap my arms around his back.

Tatsumaki; I get up off the ground "YOUR GONNA GET IT NOW!!" I jump forward and hit him through the wall.

Fubuki; I lean forward and hit her in her jaw.

Tatsumaki; I stumble back a few feet "WHY YOU LITTLE" I start floating again "BLOODY RED STRIKE"