chapter 48 unknown being.

Morning time day 169

Y/n; I wake up and my head is hurting I get up out of bed I then start to walk but I fall over hitting the closet door breaking one of the hinges.

Fubuki; I jolt awake hearing a loud crash I look to my right and I see he's not in bed I stand I then see him on the floor "Y/N!?" I get off the bed

Y/n; I roll over "ughh"

Fubuki; "what happened?"

Y/n; "my head is hurting and I got outta bed and fell over."

Fubuki; "let me help you up" I hold out my hand he takes it I help him up and he couldn't stand he fell onto me and it pushed me to the bed. "Something is wrong you're not yourself"

Y/n; "I don't know what is causing me to act this way"

Fubuki; "I'm gonna help you get dressed"

Y/n; "no I'll do it"

Fubuki; I put my finger on his mouth "I'll do it no if or buts about it." I get his underwear and slide them on him and I try to slide his pants on. I struggle getting them up. I then realized that I could use my psychic powers on him. I lift him up and his pants slide on I the float his shirt over it slide onto him I sit him back down. I slide his shoes on.

Y/n; "thanks baby"

Fubuki gets her clothes and shoes on

Fubuki; I offer him my hand he takes my hand I help him up he puts his arm around my neck. "Let me carry you back"

Y/n; "okay I'll let you" she swappable me up carrying my bridal style "you like to baby me don't you?"

Fubuki; "Yeah I do why do you not like it?"

Y/n; "of course I like it. It shows me how great of a mom figure you are."

Fubuki; I blush at his comment "thanks" I walk out the apartment holding him in my arms

Time skip

Fubuki; I carry him inside I see everyone fight I instantly freeze them all "ME AND Y/N ARE GONE FOR LESS THEN A DAY AND YOU ALL ARE FIGHTING!"

Y/n; "my head ughh"

Fubuki; I unfreeze everyone "care to explain?"

Saitama; "Garou started it"

Garou; "no you did"

Saitama; "shut up before I make you"

Garou; "come do it then"

Fubuki; I freeze them again "STOP FIGHTING JUST DROP IT FOR FUCK SAKE." I let them go again

Garou; "fine"

Saitama; "ok"

Y/n; my headache gets worse I hold me head "it got worse"

Fubuki; I look down at him "I'm gonna take you up to my room and lay you down on the bed"

Y/n; "okay" she takes me up the stairs and into her room she gently lays me down on her bed. "T-Thank you"

Fubuki; "your welcome I'll go get you some pain pills I'll be right back." I turn around and start to leave when he grabs my hand stopping me.

Y/n; "before you go down there don't forget your birth control pills."

Fubuki; "oh shit I forgotten all about it" I walk over to my dresser and open it I pop a birth control pill in my mouth. I walk to the bathroom and get a drink of water to swallow the pill. "Thanks for reminding me"