chapter 68 vampire -werewolves day3

Morning time

Fubuki; I open my eyes and try to move but I can only move my hands. "Ugh im sick of this"

Y/n; I hear her and open my eyes "what are you sick of"

Fubuki; "not being able to move"

Y/n; "you still can't move?"

Fubuki; "no" tears start to form

Y/n; I see her getting sad "hey its okay"

Fubuki; "n-no it's not I'm never gonna be able to move again"

Y/n; "it will just take time for your body to heal."

Fubuki; "I hope your right"

Y/n; "well if im not then im gonna be helping you in everyway possible."

Fubuki; "Thank you"

Y/n; "is there anything I can do for you right now?"

Fubuki; "Yes there is could you fix me some coffee"

Y/n; "why yes I sure can" I get up and walk into the kitchen

Lily; I walk down the stairs and see them again "I thought we told you not to come back here"

Fubuki; "you did but I don't care"

Lily; "MOUNTAIN APE SHES HERE AGAIN"

Mountain ape; I run down the stairs "either you leave or ill make you leave"

Fubuki; "this is my home so im not leaving"

Mountain ape; "then you force me to do this" I run up to her

Fubuki; "Y/N!!!!!"

Y/n; I run out the kitchen and she Mountain ape fixing to hit her. I get infront of him in an instant catching his fist before he could hit her. "Bad choice" I hit him in the stomach it sends him flying back.

Y/n; "either you all leave us alone or im gonna seriously hurt you all"

Lily; "okay okay we will im sorry"

Y/n; "you better be" I look at Fubuki "are you okay?"

Fubuki; "yeah I am thanks to you" I smile.

Y/n; I slide my arms under her and pick her up. I carry her up the stairs and into our room I lay her on the bed. "I'll be right back I got to go get your coffee"

Fubuki; he starts to move away "can I get a kiss before you go?"

Y/n; "of course you can" I lean in and kiss her "imma go get your coffee now"

Fubuki; "okay"

Y/n goes downstairs and fixed her coffee he walks back up the stairs and into their room.

Y/n; I sit down on the bed "it's still hot"

Fubuki; "let me know when it cools off"

Y/n; "I will"

A few minutes pass

Y/n; I sip it and it is warm now "it's warm now" I start to hand if too her

Fubuki; "um y/n I can't move"

Y/n; "oh my god I'm so sorry I forgot"

Fubuki; "you don't have to apologize your not used to me not being able to move"

Y/n; I put it up to her mouth she starts drinking. "Blink twice if you want me to stop"

Fubuki; I drink almost all of it and blink twice he pulls the cup away. "You can have the rest"