chapter 61 the old Fubuki

They all get sent back to one punch man

Y/n; I wake up and I'm on the floor in her headquarters. I get up and see Lily "we did it"

Lily; "yeah we did"

Y/n; "where's Fubuki?"

Eyelashes; "shes upstairs in her room"

Y/n; "okay thanks" I walk up the stairs and knock on her door "Fubuki it's me y/n"

Fubuki; I get up and open the door "what are you doing here?"

Y/n; "you know what I'm doing here baby"

Fubuki; I slap him "DONT YOU DARE CALL ME THAT AGAIN IM NOT YOUR BABY!"

Y/n; I grab her wrist and show her the ring on her finger "I proposed to you don't you remember?"

Fubuki; "are you crazy my sister gave me this ring"

Y/n; my heart starts hurting

Fubuki; "what is wrong with you y/n this isn't like you"

Y/n; <this is not my baby> I let go of her wrist I look into her eyes "I'm sorry for the way I just acted please forgive me"

Fubuki; "I'll forgive you under one condition you join my group"

Y/n; my eyes widen "I'll join your group"

Fubuki; "I forgive you now"

Y/n; I start feeling depressed "okay" I tilt my to the ground and turn around. I walk out her room and start to walk down the stairs.

Fubuki; I see he's depressed I run after him. I then grab his wrist stoping him "what's wrong?"

Y/n; "Nothings wrong I'm fine" I pull my arm away from her. I walk all the way down the stairs. Tears stream down my face.

Lily; I see him upset "are you okay?

Fubuki; I watch him from the top of the stairs.

Y/n; "im fine" I turn towards the door starting to leave.

Lily; "your clearly not fine so tell me what's wrong"

Y/n; "it's nothing I'm fine"

Fubuki; I walk down the stairs "y/n?"

Y/n; I snatch my hand away from Lily "I ALREADY TOLD YOU IM FINE" I run towards the door.

Fubuki; I start feeling bad

Y/n leaves

Eyelashes; "Ms.Blizzard what happened?"

Fubuki; "I had tricked him to join my group"

Lily; My eyes widen "oh my god how could you do that to the person you love?"

Fubuki; I walk right up to her "I dont love him he's just a friend"

Lily; I turn around and walk back over to the couch I pick up my phone and go into the kitchen I call Tatsumaki.

Tatsumaki; I hear my phone ringing and see it's Lily I answer it."yes Lily?"

Lily; "um Fubuki doesn't remember anything and she went back to her old ways she tricked y/n to join our group."

Tatsumaki; "where is y/n now?"

Lily; "he left crying"

Tatsumaki; "did he say where he was going?"

Lily; "sadly no"

Fubuki; I use my psychic powers to listen to them.

Tatsumaki; "well let's me know if you hear from him"